The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Quick menu instead of pausing..........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PointShaver

Quick menu instead of pausing.......... Empty
PostSubject: Quick menu instead of pausing..........   Quick menu instead of pausing.......... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:56 pm

From what I have been reading, anytime you hit the start button to make changes, to your lineup or bullpen, etc., the game freezes and crashes.

If you access these things using the up on the D-Pad the game will not freeze. Just from what I am reading.

Re: Nevermind, this does not work either.
Back to top Go down
Smoke Stew

Smoke Stew

Quick menu instead of pausing.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick menu instead of pausing..........   Quick menu instead of pausing.......... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:07 am

I believe this 100%. Has happened to me 3 times today. No issue at all when using the quick menu.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nascar.com

Quick menu instead of pausing..........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: ARCHIVE :: SEASON FOUR :: ANNOUNCEMENTS/LEAGUE NEWS-
Jump to: