The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Looking for PS3 league

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rbadd3

Looking for PS3 league Empty
PostSubject: Looking for PS3 league   Looking for PS3 league Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:00 pm

Hello all, my name is Reggie C. I live in Vegas. And i'm a close buddy of Hulk Is Ready. He told me about this league and how good it is, and he wasn't wrong. Looks like a very well ran league. I love baseball and baseball games and i would love to be apart of this league. So if you want to play a game or two, my PSN name is Rbadd01. So feel free to add me to your buddy list. And have a nice day of baseball, Peace.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Looking for PS3 league   Looking for PS3 league Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:09 pm

Hi Reggie, very nice to meet you. As you might have guessed, our season has already started. You are more than welcome, however, to hang around and play some exhibition games against any of our members. You won't find a better group of players in the game. All the meanwhile, you'll learn our system, and you'll be all ready to be a part of our league next season.

Welcome aboard!! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
tt1972

tt1972

PostSubject: Re: Looking for PS3 league   Looking for PS3 league Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:54 pm

Reggie, I'm not officially in the league because I'm not online all that much, but feel free to add me and maybe we can get a game in sometime.

Take er easy...
Back to top Go down
Rbadd3

PostSubject: Re: Looking for PS3 league   Looking for PS3 league Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:35 pm

Ok kool thanks
Back to top Go down
PointShaver

PostSubject: Re: Looking for PS3 league   Looking for PS3 league Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:54 pm

Hey man I live in Vegas. What side of town? I live near Russel and Fort Apache.
Back to top Go down
Rbadd3

PostSubject: Re: Looking for PS3 league   Looking for PS3 league Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:34 am

I'm on Silverado ranch and Maryland parkway. Hey do you play softball in Vages.
Back to top Go down
PointShaver

PostSubject: Re: Looking for PS3 league   Looking for PS3 league Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:44 am

Very weird. I was gonna ask the same thing. My name is Tony. I used to play for Team Shocker, Friday night at Sunset. Now I just whore around on different tournament teams on Saturdays.
Back to top Go down
Rbadd3

PostSubject: Re: Looking for PS3 league   Looking for PS3 league Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:42 am

I use to play with Lakahi. But mow i play with Surfire
Back to top Go down
PointShaver

PostSubject: Re: Looking for PS3 league   Looking for PS3 league Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:21 pm

Rbadd3 wrote:
I use to play with Lakahi. But mow i play with Surfire

What's your name? I played with SureFire a couple of times. I know Chad and Billy real well. In fact I know all of you guys I'm sure. I was just hanging out with Bronson a few weeks ago at Big League Dreams.
Back to top Go down
PointShaver

PostSubject: Re: Looking for PS3 league   Looking for PS3 league Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:22 pm

I'm retarded. I just saw your name is Reggie. It's not ringing a bell. I suck at names. We have to know each other.
Back to top Go down
Rbadd3

PostSubject: Re: Looking for PS3 league   Looking for PS3 league Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:27 pm

Yeah i'm the black guy that plays Right - center field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for PS3 league   Looking for PS3 league Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for PS3 league
Page 1 of 1