The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

series 10 Red Sox (red) vs Mets (milk)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

series 10 Red Sox (red) vs Mets (milk) Empty
PostSubject: series 10 Red Sox (red) vs Mets (milk)   series 10 Red Sox (red) vs Mets (milk) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:43 pm

GM 1

Redsox 1
Mets 2

GM 2

Redsox 1
Mets 2

ADMIN EDIT: Added teams to title
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: series 10 Red Sox (red) vs Mets (milk)   series 10 Red Sox (red) vs Mets (milk) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:04 am

Game 3

Mets 1, Red Sox 0 FINAL (Resolved)
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: series 10 Red Sox (red) vs Mets (milk)   series 10 Red Sox (red) vs Mets (milk) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:40 am

GM 3

Redsox 0
Mets 3

Sorry for the short recaps fellas but we were rushing to get all 3 gms in b4 the deadline... Dont watch me, watch T.V.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: series 10 Red Sox (red) vs Mets (milk)   series 10 Red Sox (red) vs Mets (milk) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:42 am

Game 3 has already been resolved. That result is official.
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: series 10 Red Sox (red) vs Mets (milk)   series 10 Red Sox (red) vs Mets (milk) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:49 am

Somebody us on the rag this week affraid
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: series 10 Red Sox (red) vs Mets (milk)   series 10 Red Sox (red) vs Mets (milk) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:23 am

I'll refer you to the League Announcement that includes in its title "*I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS*" Please go back and read and refresh your memory.

Or is devoting two hours every three days to close a series after I devote three hours every three days to play my own games not enough? Exactly how long should I be waiting for you and Red to finish your pissing contest and actually play? And if I close at midnight, should I then wait another 24 hours to close at a reasonable time or should the next 5 series close at midnight also? I just want to know if this season is ending before MLB 11 or not.
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   series 10 Red Sox (red) vs Mets (milk) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:49 am

I would just like to add that MILK was the only one pissing in that contest Very Happy Your right Mike we did not finish the series in time, but we did start game 3 before 11 if that matters at all. Either way you're right, we gotta not wait until the last minute to play these games, our schedules didn't match well this weekend. Your decision is definitely not unfair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: series 10 Red Sox (red) vs Mets (milk)   series 10 Red Sox (red) vs Mets (milk) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

series 10 Red Sox (red) vs Mets (milk)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: ARCHIVE :: SEASON FOUR :: GAME RESULTS-
Jump to: