The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

For the New York Mets Fans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

For the New York Mets Fans Empty
PostSubject: For the New York Mets Fans   For the New York Mets Fans Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Freshnikes

Freshnikes

PostSubject: Re: For the New York Mets Fans   For the New York Mets Fans Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm

Breaking news....mets eating rice n porkchops in between innings...David wright selling pinchos to fans....lol what a disgrace. What a bunch of fatboys..mets suck mets suck enjoy being in first place in April ...lol when phils get j.roll back it's over ...mets fan fear the new big red machine
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: Re: For the New York Mets Fans   For the New York Mets Fans Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:20 pm

That sounds like ALOT OF HATE,we know the Phils r the class of the division but its good 2 c my Mets in 1st. I DONT want the phils 2 just have it easy i want someone 2 give them a run!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Freshnikes

Freshnikes

PostSubject: Re: For the New York Mets Fans   For the New York Mets Fans Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:28 pm

Lol ....that's funny mets can't compete in the n.l east your reign on top wAs short like leprechauns...enjoy ur short succes....lol mets suck
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: Re: For the New York Mets Fans   For the New York Mets Fans Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:35 pm

LOL its cool that your UPSET that the phils r not up 8 gms by now,i dont really care about records in april, i dont really pay attention til june/july,phils fans r getting just as OBNOXIOUS as yankee fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: For the New York Mets Fans   For the New York Mets Fans Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:31 pm

Freshnikes wrote:
Lol ....that's funny mets can't compete in the n.l east your reign on top wAs short like leprechauns...enjoy ur short succes....lol mets suck

easy gents... lets please keep it civil or Ill loose my "Regional Managers Assistant to the General Manager Comish" job
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: For the New York Mets Fans   For the New York Mets Fans Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:33 am

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the New York Mets Fans   For the New York Mets Fans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the New York Mets Fans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: THE DUGOUT :: MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL-
Jump to: