The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

FOUNDERS CLUB MEMBERS ONLY - New Member Voting - elmamboking

Go down 
3 posters

Allow elmamboking into the league?
Yes
FOUNDERS CLUB MEMBERS ONLY - New Member Voting - elmamboking Vote_lcap100%FOUNDERS CLUB MEMBERS ONLY - New Member Voting - elmamboking Vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
FOUNDERS CLUB MEMBERS ONLY - New Member Voting - elmamboking Vote_lcap0%FOUNDERS CLUB MEMBERS ONLY - New Member Voting - elmamboking Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

FOUNDERS CLUB MEMBERS ONLY - New Member Voting - elmamboking Empty
PostSubject: FOUNDERS CLUB MEMBERS ONLY - New Member Voting - elmamboking   FOUNDERS CLUB MEMBERS ONLY - New Member Voting - elmamboking Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:20 pm

This poll is to determine whether to allow elmamboking into the league.

Founder's Club Members ONLY please vote. There are 11 active members in the Founder's Club. A majority is a vote of 6 to any option. A quorum is a minimum of 6 votes to all options, and a majority of 4 to any one option. Quorum voting will be open until Thursday, May 20 at 9pm.

This is an OPEN vote that can be changed up until vote is closed. I invite all members to challege elmamboking in exhibition games and report back your experiences.

Please vote NOW!
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   FOUNDERS CLUB MEMBERS ONLY - New Member Voting - elmamboking Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:03 pm

Mike, why are we voting on this new member if no one has had a chance to play him yet. I feel like our policies for allowing new players into this league need to be a little stricter. It seems to me that current members should have ta chance to play him before they vote. Let me know if I'm missing something. Just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: FOUNDERS CLUB MEMBERS ONLY - New Member Voting - elmamboking   FOUNDERS CLUB MEMBERS ONLY - New Member Voting - elmamboking Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:05 am

Thats why I kept voting as OPEN, in otherwords, voting won't close for three days even if there is a majority. That should give some people to play, consider, change your mind.

It is much more difficult to do due dilligence in the middle of the season. Everyone has only three days to play three games of their own series, and then try to play the new guy as well and make a logical assumption as to how he's going to play over the course of one month in that one game.

He has nyy as a reference. He seems eager to play. I'd much rather have a live player than a series of coin flips decide these games, especially on a team smack in the middle of the race.

You (and everyone else in the Founders Club) has the right to vote differently.
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   FOUNDERS CLUB MEMBERS ONLY - New Member Voting - elmamboking Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:22 am

Makes sense. I didn't realize when I posted that message that FN had quit the league and that we needed to replace him soon. My bad Embarassed
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: Re: FOUNDERS CLUB MEMBERS ONLY - New Member Voting - elmamboking   FOUNDERS CLUB MEMBERS ONLY - New Member Voting - elmamboking Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:30 am

u must NOT be reading LEAGUE NEWS RSN Very Happy LOL
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: FOUNDERS CLUB MEMBERS ONLY - New Member Voting - elmamboking   FOUNDERS CLUB MEMBERS ONLY - New Member Voting - elmamboking Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:03 pm

elmamboking has been voted into the League by majority vote. Voting is closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOUNDERS CLUB MEMBERS ONLY - New Member Voting - elmamboking   FOUNDERS CLUB MEMBERS ONLY - New Member Voting - elmamboking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOUNDERS CLUB MEMBERS ONLY - New Member Voting - elmamboking
Page 1 of 1