The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

ANNOUNCEMENT: League Clock is "Stuck"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

ANNOUNCEMENT: League Clock is "Stuck" Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT: League Clock is "Stuck"   ANNOUNCEMENT: League Clock is "Stuck" Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:56 pm

Caused I'm assuming by the lineup issue, please note that the League Clock is now stuck on 0:00 and not advancing. This is similar to the issues we had in Season One and Two.

I tried dropping both bbissette and Hulk (and then, of course, reissuing invites) to see if that frees up the clock. It did not do so.

I'll be posting on the SC web page to see if we get a resolution. In the meantime, go ahead and Flex Sched your games for as long as the calendar will allow. Right now, we can play all the way to the last 4 series of the year. Hopefully it will be resolved by then.

In any case, by any means necessary, we WILL continue forward and complete this season as promised. Carry on men.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

ANNOUNCEMENT: League Clock is "Stuck" Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: League Clock is "Stuck"   ANNOUNCEMENT: League Clock is "Stuck" Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:32 am

Now the clock is going again.....

.....nevermind. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net

ANNOUNCEMENT: League Clock is "Stuck"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: ARCHIVE :: SEASON FOUR :: ANNOUNCEMENTS/LEAGUE NEWS-
Jump to: