The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

ANNOUNCEMENT: Lineups To Be Reset by Sony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

ANNOUNCEMENT: Lineups To Be Reset by Sony Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT: Lineups To Be Reset by Sony   ANNOUNCEMENT: Lineups To Be Reset by Sony Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:02 pm

Be aware the Sony Developer Russell has informed me that they are going to try to correct our lineup situation by reseting ALL lineups. You may have to go in and reset your rosters once this happens. He did not give me a time table, but if anyone sees any changes to the league, both good and bad, please post it here.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Lineups To Be Reset by Sony   ANNOUNCEMENT: Lineups To Be Reset by Sony Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:12 pm

I just checked and nothing has changed
Back to top Go down
nyynygnyknjd

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Lineups To Be Reset by Sony   ANNOUNCEMENT: Lineups To Be Reset by Sony Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:53 pm

Wonder if this will UPDATE the roster also? Doubt it, but it would be cool, especially for bissette over there chomping at the bit to use J-Hey.
Back to top Go down
bbissette19

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Lineups To Be Reset by Sony   ANNOUNCEMENT: Lineups To Be Reset by Sony Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:36 pm

He is a beast...Not quite understanding why he wasn't in the game anyways but that is neither here, nor there. If they reset, I am pretty sure that he will be there. Well, not really, who knows but I hope it fixes the problem!!! I am pretty sure it will not be until next week though but we shall see.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Lineups To Be Reset by Sony   ANNOUNCEMENT: Lineups To Be Reset by Sony Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:01 pm

He's not in this season because we started Season Four before he played his first real life major league game. Therefore, he wasn't officially part of the Players Union yet and Sony didn't yet have the rights to his likeness.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Lineups To Be Reset by Sony   ANNOUNCEMENT: Lineups To Be Reset by Sony Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:06 pm

Guys, Sony says they reset our lineups. Can you all check if everything is ok? Especially Hulk and bbissette?

Please report back here.
Back to top Go down
nyynygnyknjd

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Lineups To Be Reset by Sony   ANNOUNCEMENT: Lineups To Be Reset by Sony Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:00 pm

OOOOO since these reset does this fix the injuries? I haven't gotten on yet so, anyone?
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Lineups To Be Reset by Sony   ANNOUNCEMENT: Lineups To Be Reset by Sony Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:23 am

No it doesnt. Unfortunately, it doesn't solve the lineup problem either.
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Lineups To Be Reset by Sony   ANNOUNCEMENT: Lineups To Be Reset by Sony Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:52 am

Im not sure if the lineups reset or not but my lineup was the same,didnt have 2 redo my lineup at all soooo im not sure what sony did!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Lineups To Be Reset by Sony   ANNOUNCEMENT: Lineups To Be Reset by Sony Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:17 am

I definately had to reorganize my lineup so something happened. It just doesn't seem to have worked.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Lineups To Be Reset by Sony   ANNOUNCEMENT: Lineups To Be Reset by Sony Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:26 am

Now Sony is telling me they are going to reset the INDIVIDUAL lineup of Hulk and bissette SPECIFICALLY.

IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING A LINEUP PROBLEM SO THEY CANT PLAY A LEAGUE GAME?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Lineups To Be Reset by Sony   ANNOUNCEMENT: Lineups To Be Reset by Sony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT: Lineups To Be Reset by Sony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: ARCHIVE :: SEASON FOUR :: ANNOUNCEMENTS/LEAGUE NEWS-
Jump to: