The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

I am done.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jones508

Jones508

I am done. Empty
PostSubject: I am done.   I am done. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:59 pm

Never thought I'd be doing this but I am resigning from the league. No hard feelings towards anyone but I am just so sick of this game. It has become a chore to play and is just not fun anymore. I don't enjoy any of my games and am at the point where i swing at EVERY pitch just to get the game over with. That's not the right way to play, and that's not fair to any opponent. This season has just gone on at a snails pace and has become like a 2nd job. Tired of having it hanging over me feeling like I can't even make plans b/c I have to play a damn video game. I already have one job I hate I don't need another. Rolling Eyes I don't know how you do it Mike, you're a better man than I.

Best of luck fellas and my $$ is on Wichi! bwahahah
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

I am done. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am done.   I am done. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:41 pm

Say it ain't so Jones!!!!! Sad Man, trust me I know how u feel... It feels like pulling teeth to get some people to play, and especially when u win the first 2 gms u know u aint getting the 3rd especially when Mike posts the resolutions up... It just feels like the excitement isnt there anymore from league members... Maybe we just burned this year's game out, 2 many seasons from one year lol....

Sad 2 see u go bro especially it was our turn and Mike was going to get u all 3 wins anyways....

PS- next year just post one word 10 times in schedule a gm and you'll at least win the series... Good luck bro
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

I am done. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am done.   I am done. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:04 pm

Sorry to hear it, brother, but I understand where you're coming from. It truly is a long season. I understand and hope you hang around.

And so, anyone know anyone who wants to take over the Mariners? Tenacious, you still there?
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Jones508

Jones508

I am done. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am done.   I am done. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:25 pm

damilkmanpart2 wrote:
Say it ain't so Jones!!!!! Sad Man, trust me I know how u feel... It feels like pulling teeth to get some people to play, and especially when u win the first 2 gms u know u aint getting the 3rd especially when Mike posts the resolutions up... It just feels like the excitement isnt there anymore from league members... Maybe we just burned this year's game out, 2 many seasons from one year lol....

Sad 2 see u go bro especially it was our turn and Mike was going to get u all 3 wins anyways....

PS- next year just post one word 10 times in schedule a gm and you'll at least win the series... Good luck bro

bro I actually feel bad b/c we were up next and we always been cool so I didn't want to do it like that but I'm not gonna drag it out anymore.

It's not about W/L with me I gave up on that 2 seasons ago lol. I've taken plenty of Ls on the chin. I just want fun clean games but the fun just aint there right now. I think maybe we just overdid it with the 90 games. 60 would have been done by now. Live and learn though it's nobody's fault. And I'm not going anywhere I'm just gonna let this game collect some dust for a while. Besides my Netflix queue is way too backed up right now Laughing

Last edited by Jones508 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

I am done. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am done.   I am done. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:31 pm

Nah bro I understand... It was never about w/ls with u... U are one of the most reliable players around... I'm in the same boat... After this season I'm giving baseball a rest til the new show... But I think we should always stay as a league... 2 good to give up... Once again bro see u next time around jonesy pedroia
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

I am done. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am done.   I am done. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:10 pm

Sorry 2 see u go jones. So Milk if thats a shot a me for having FAMILY in town and HAVING A LIFE U CAN HAVE GAME3,u live for this I DONT, and this season HAS BEEN a stress for everyone,i got 2 kids now i dont NEED ANY GROWN kids,so if u mad take it up with mike NOT ME since THIS IS YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

I am done. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am done.   I am done. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:19 pm

hey jones, my NO HITTER wasnt fun? I thought it was lol! lol! lol! u play the right way bro i really enjoyed our battles.
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

I am done. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am done.   I am done. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:27 pm

I smell guilty conscious.... Smitts in no way have I mentioned u in any of my posts but since u brought it up yes u did duck me that last gm. Im surprised u didnt quit gm 2... quick pitching, joking around after my lead was up by 9... U make the gm boring!!!! U said u spoke to mike, who spoke to me? U bum!!!! I squashed it last time now ima bring fire to ur ass U {EDIT}!!!!

Talk about having a life???? Run a {EDIT} multi million dollar business like I do then we talk... Not having a life is hiding behind ur {EDIT} keyboard U chump!!! I aint drunk now so stop being so defensive... The only way to get back at me is beat me on the field {EDIT}.. U should write for the New York Newsday cuz all u talk is trash, give it up noob!!!!

ADMIN EDIT: Language.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

I am done. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am done.   I am done. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:00 am

damilkmanpart2 wrote:
U said u spoke to mike, who spoke to me?

Huh? Who spoke to me?

Milk was on vacation the first half of the series, smitty had family the last day. smitty won a coin flip. The end.
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

I am done. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am done.   I am done. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:22 am

I did talk to mike about my weekend CHUMP. Ducking u? I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT U. U use 2 be 1 of the ppl i liked in this lg but now u are the BIGGESST {EDIT} in the lg.u CRYED all last week about getting games in early BUT u didnt even go on vacation so what was that about(NOTHING),u just sound CRAZY to me BUM. Knowing u u probably but MLB B4 your vacatation(SO STUPID) Also i stop playing cuz u are STEALING up 6-1 in the 8th inn(NO CLASS u just an A$$).And my family is in town DUMMY and there is no reason 2 duck u bcuz u R NOT the best player in the lg,i would duck Wichi or Leo or RSN if i would do that at all. When u texted me on friday my fam was sitting in my livingroom and if u think im gonna put a video game b4 them u better leave that JACk alone bro.IM starting to really HATE u bro,lets NOT talk 2 each other about ANYTHING ANY MORE. ERASE my number and DONT text me!!!!!!!!!!!!Im done with u on ALL LEVELS U video game freak,how was the VACATION lol!

ADMIN EDIT: Language
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

I am done. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am done.   I am done. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:58 am

Now I'm done. No more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am done. Empty