The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations To Our Newest Member - elgordo215 (aka bigal215)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations To Our Newest Member - elgordo215 (aka bigal215) Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations To Our Newest Member - elgordo215 (aka bigal215)   ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations To Our Newest Member - elgordo215 (aka bigal215) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:43 pm

elgordo215 (aka bigal215) has been voted into the league by majority vote. He will be taking on the Mariners starting with Series 23 (Series 22 can be played if he wishes, but any unplayed games will be decided by Non Owner Coin Flips). Lets all help elgordo get used to playing in this league.

I'll send you a league invite as soon as I get back on my PS3. Keep your eye out.

Welcome and CONGRATULATIONS! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
elgordo215

elgordo215

ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations To Our Newest Member - elgordo215 (aka bigal215) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations To Our Newest Member - elgordo215 (aka bigal215)   ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations To Our Newest Member - elgordo215 (aka bigal215) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:33 am

hey Commish,

Thanks for the invitation to the league, i had a great first series with Platanorich and went 2-1. I was wondering do i have the capabilities to sogn frre agents from the free agent pool to make my team better or is that against league policy? i am new and need to know any info that will make the mariners competitive in the stretch run even though i won't make the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations To Our Newest Member - elgordo215 (aka bigal215)   ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations To Our Newest Member - elgordo215 (aka bigal215) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:07 am

Nope. We agreed early on in the season not to allow free agents. The problem is that we are playing our playoffs in exhibition mode. If we allowed trades and free agents, the rosters we end up with in the playoffs could be vastly different than the one that brought us to the dance. It still will never be exact, but at least it will be close.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
elgordo215

elgordo215

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations To Our Newest Member - elgordo215 (aka bigal215)   ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations To Our Newest Member - elgordo215 (aka bigal215) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:04 am

hey commish, that is totally understandable and i appreciate the quick response, have a great day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations To Our Newest Member - elgordo215 (aka bigal215)   ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations To Our Newest Member - elgordo215 (aka bigal215) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations To Our Newest Member - elgordo215 (aka bigal215)
Page 1 of 1