The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed

Go down 
+5
Jones508
bbissette19
PlatanoRich
BeamerCA
mikeda1940
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed   ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:47 pm

With all the posts archived, Season Four (and therefore, The Phoenix League) is now officially closed. Please feel free to continue to use this page to chat, set up games, and remember.

Last one out, please turn off the lights...

PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!! cheers king cheers king cheers king

***bows****
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
BeamerCA

BeamerCA

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed   ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:52 pm

thanks for the fun, Mike
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed   ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:29 am

Closed??? Forever or just until next season???

say it ain't so Mike, say it ain't so.... Sad Sad Sad Sad

I do want to express my gratitude for all the hard work and dedication. I know I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Thank you!!!

lets all take some deserved time off, and pick it up in Oct or Nov....

The Phoenix League must live!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
bbissette19

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed   ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:27 am

Yea, I was curious too about that...Are you resigning as commish or are we coming back next season. Well, sounds like you are done with it. If so, thanks Mike!! I would like to see the league go on. I would be unable to run the league and especially run it like Mike. if anyone is interested in taking his spot, please step forward and lets keep it alive. Thanks Mike for the great job that you did.
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed   ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:23 pm

Well I can't say I blame you Mike. Family trumps everything and we all know there's not enough hours in the day to do all the things we love.

Thanks for giving so much of your time to give all of us a great place to play and compete.
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:44 am

THIS CAN'T BE IT! Sad Someone, anyone, step up and captain this ship. If I could I would and I know it's not easy, but if anyone feels they can commish this league with help from the rest of us speak up now before this league loses all of it's steam.
Back to top Go down
bbissette19

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed   ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:41 pm

Those are real tears Nation...I am with ya. If anyone could step up? I would if I had the know how but, I don't. SMITTY???? You interested??
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:32 am

SMITTY! SMITTY! I think Smitty would be great at it if he had the time. What do ya say bruh? I'd be willing to help carry some of the weight, I just can't lead this thing. Or Mike could just change his mind and come back, either way. THE PHOENIX LEAGUE - ARISING FROM THE ASHES AGAIN AND AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed   ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:28 am

WOW guys,I was just checking the site 2 c whats up with everyone and my name comes up for this, I wanna say that im very SURPRISED and HONORED at the same time. I really dont want the league to die and we have a great group of guys,i dont know what else to say
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:21 pm

Say YES!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed   ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Before i even think about committing to this i must know which league members are still in and which league members are committed to helping with the leagues success? We ALL need to ready and WANTING to do this together. LMK what u ALL think (good or bad)
Back to top Go down
WichiWichiPai

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed   ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:59 pm

I'm in and down to help
Back to top Go down
willdog26

willdog26

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed   ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:33 pm

Smitty I am in and will do whatever I can to help with future seasons. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/willdog26forlife?feature=mhw4
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:51 pm

I'm in and down to help
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed   ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:04 pm

same here, Im in....

also, anything that I can help with please let me know...
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed   ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:04 am

Sorry it took so long for a response but i had to get my situation in order so i could FULLY committ to the league i am IN. I gotta keep the phoenix league going, My plan is to start the WINTERBALL season around the middle/end of september(an actual date will be posted).I wanna get with Mike D about some things and keeping this league GREAT. I want MikeD to guide me in the right direction so i will be leaning on him quite a bit(i hope thats ok with u Mike).I know Nation,Will,Wichi,and Prich are in,thats 5,im gonna IM the other league members and do some recruiting to see who is interested.More details to come and if any league members have DEDICATED players who want to play have them come on the site and introduce themselves!!!!!
Back to top Go down
willdog26

willdog26

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed   ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:26 am

YEAH SMITTY YOU ARE DA MAN!!! So excited right now cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/willdog26forlife?feature=mhw4
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed   ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:28 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed   ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Phoenix League Is Closed
Page 1 of 1