The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

New Leagues???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
willdog26

willdog26

New Leagues??? Empty
PostSubject: New Leagues???   New Leagues??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:58 pm

Are there any of us that have participated in season 4 or any previous seasons that have the time to run a league like this one? With the website, stats, legit players, and rules?

Post Here:

I think these types of leagues are too good not to continue, there are so many bs players on line and let's not even talk about the leagues...I am seriously contemplating starting a league but am curious how many are thinking the same thing? How many have the time? The resources? The know how? ect? How can we take what Mike has done here and build upon its greatness?

I forgot, if you are not able to commish a league like this one, who is willing to play?

I am IN!!!!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/willdog26forlife?feature=mhw4
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

New Leagues??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Leagues???   New Leagues??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:43 am

Im in...

maybe Mike can let you Comish this league with his help???
Back to top Go down
willdog26

willdog26

New Leagues??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Leagues???   New Leagues??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:14 am

Hey everyone, just wanted to tell you all about a league I'm joining that will play through the off season. If you're interested pm flocking orioles it is his other league. I think some of you may know him from before but he is legit and plays the game right. Anyways the league runs from october to february its a 28 team league work 1 3 game series against each team for a total of 90 games. I'm don't pay madden so this works out great for me and allows me to play 3 games every 5 days during the winter. I thought I'd let you all know it would be great to see some of you in there.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/willdog26forlife?feature=mhw4
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

New Leagues??? Empty
PostSubject: YO!   New Leagues??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:08 pm

Can you have him send me an invite?
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

New Leagues??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Leagues???   New Leagues??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:05 pm

If you got room, I would also be interested...

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Leagues??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Leagues???   New Leagues??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Leagues???
Page 1 of 1