The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

MLB Ballparks

Go down 
+11
Jones508
ikkygooeysticky
mikeda1940
BeamerCA
head5745
BA-ZERK
Hulkisready5
BizzyBone
REDSOXNATION22
Leokillz
PlatanoRich
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

MLB Ballparks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: YO!   MLB Ballparks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:08 pm

You can take that world series trophy and stick it up your... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: Re: MLB Ballparks   MLB Ballparks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:20 pm

Im i LIFE long mets fan and that was nice to see bro,i live in SC now but i gotta get 2 a game at citi field,I been to A MILLION met games at Shea,the NEW ballpark looks GREAT and that 86 trophy looks OUTSTANDING,i was young when then won it but i still remember SKIPPING school with my boys and going to the parade, aaahhhh MEMORIES LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: MLB Ballparks   MLB Ballparks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:31 pm

Quote :
You can take that world series trophy and love it and cherish it as one of the greatest sports moments of all time cheers

ADMIN EDIT: Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   MLB Ballparks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:52 pm

That championship wasn't won, it was lost.
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: Re: MLB Ballparks   MLB Ballparks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:59 pm

The BOTTOM LINE IS: The 1986 WORLD CHAMPIONS were the NEW YORK METS in 7 some of my friends who are redsox fans are STILL pissed about that and i LOVE IT lol!
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: MLB Ballparks   MLB Ballparks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:43 pm

It was won by The New York Mets, cuz "Oil Can" Boyd didnt pitch came 6 cuz of a rainout... The baseball gods and mother nature were on our side that year...
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   MLB Ballparks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:57 am

As long as you know it wasn't Keith Hernandez and the rest of those coke heads that made the difference Very Happy
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: Re: MLB Ballparks   MLB Ballparks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:14 pm

The Mets ROCKED "oil can" Boyd in gm3 in boston,the mets TOOK the championship from boston bcuz they DIDNT want it.In game 7 in the 8-5 victory our bullpen got it done,no calvin shiraldi and bob stanley in our bullpen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: MLB Ballparks   MLB Ballparks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:33 am

PlatanoRich wrote:
Hey,

Just got tix to Fenway Park in June when Manny returns to Boston!!!!

first time there.. Anybody been to Fenway??? any tips on places to see or do???

cant wait!!!! bounce bounce bounce

Yo Rich man which game are you going to in this series?
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: MLB Ballparks   MLB Ballparks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:30 pm

Hey J,

Got tix for Saturdays game... i hope the weather holds out!!! no rain!!!

been really looking forward to it... bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: MLB Ballparks   MLB Ballparks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:28 pm

PlatanoRich wrote:
Hey Guys,

I wanted to get your input on your favorite ballparks you have been to, and any tips on things to see or do... I usually try to get to a game or two when I'm on the road for business ... thanks

my list:

1) PNC, Pittsburg.... Got to a game last year and its just a great place. Food is good, views are incredible with the skyline and tix are cheap. People are friendly.....got out to the city but there isn't much to do unless its the weekend ....

2) Citizens Bank Park, Philadelphia... I live about 40m from the ballpark and get to it about a dozen times or so... food is good, seating is reasonable and most people are OK (I often wear different jerseys to a game and beyond a bit of ribbing never had a problem, even at last years playoffs) Ton of stuff to do in the city, ballpark is not that close to the city... great place to eat and see is the Reading Terminal next to the convention center

3) Oriole Park at Camden Yards, Baltimore... Again, i live about an hour away so I gt to it pretty often. Just a cool place, fans are friendly, food is OK (beyond the BBQ by the warehouse nothing that outstanding ) Tix are reasonable, except when the Yanks or Redsox come to town. The Harbor is a great place to hangout before or after the game.... but nothing beats seeing a game in the afternoon when the sunset hits the wherehouse....

4) Dodger Stadium, L.A. .... Sentimental favorite (I lived 5m away as a kid) I try to fly out there at least once a year... Its still a beautiful ballpark, try a grilled dodger dog. Don't seat in the outfield bleachers if you go with your kids or family.... tix are a bit high and I don't like the fact that you cant walk around to other sections. Go to Tommy's chili burgers or Pinks hot dogs after the game if you haven't had your fill of junk food, they may take a couple of years off your life, but so worth it...

5) Chase Field, Arizona... Got out there last year and its a nice place (roof was closed) great food and most people are very friendly. I personally don't like the swimming pool in the outfield, but its has great sightliness. Tix are priced mid range (jump dramatically if you want to seat up close) City is dead, nothing to do...

6) Nationals Park, Washington... I'm usually in DC every month or so.... Very nice place, food is good, seats are cheap, parking is horrible take the train or cab if you can....

7) Angel Stadium, Anaheim.... Just did not like it... horrible food, bad location and ignorant fans (at least the section I was seating at)

Cool New Yankee Stadium... got tix for 5/2, cant wait to see it.. tix prices are ridiculous !!!!

Old Yankee Stadium and Shea are gone... Shea just stunk and old Yankee Stadium was cramped, stunk like urine and most fans are just a pain in the ass (harmless, but annoying ) but you could just feel the history in the place

I want to get to Boston, Detroit and Cincinnati this year.... any tips?????

1) Fenway Park.... Outstanding ballpark!!! Not only for its history but great amenities, food and fanbase. Just incredible!!!
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: MLB Ballparks   MLB Ballparks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:29 pm

Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: MLB Ballparks   MLB Ballparks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:39 pm

Back to top Go down
nyynygnyknjd

PostSubject: Re: MLB Ballparks   MLB Ballparks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:02 pm

PlatanoRich wrote:
http://animoto.com/play/YQrDw6Y0ihY1Z1i2NpDx3w

Click on the HQ

Thats pretty friggin sweet. I would not survive a game there.
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: MLB Ballparks   MLB Ballparks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:31 pm

Well you sure picked a good one to go to. Walk off win the place must have went crazy. Field Box seats? Nice. What else did you do?
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: MLB Ballparks   MLB Ballparks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:57 pm

Hey J,

I have to give it up to Fenway, its a great baseball experience and the BEST ballpark I have been to. We where there only for the weekend and hit some restaurants (great food) We stayed at the new W hotel and just enjoyed the amenities. We did hit the MFA, but where disappointed that its still in its renovation phase. We did a mini pub crawl on Saturday (how many bars does Boston have???)

A ballpark attendant did tell me that they had done some renovations some years ago, and I think they did a great job. The flow of people, concession stands and even bathroom lines was excellent. Good food and service by the attendants. I was half expecting an old rundown ballpark (like the old Yankee Stadium) but even the fans where cool. (a lot of Dodger fans and they where some obnoxious ones) We did not have problem.

Love Fenway!!!!

http://animoto.com/play/YQrDw6Y0ihY1Z1i2NpDx3w

Click on the HQ

MLB Ballparks - Page 3 Dscf7710

MLB Ballparks - Page 3 Dscf7810

MLB Ballparks - Page 3 Dscf7711

MLB Ballparks - Page 3 Dscf7811

MLB Ballparks - Page 3 Dscf7712

Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: MLB Ballparks   MLB Ballparks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MLB Ballparks   MLB Ballparks - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MLB Ballparks
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: THE DUGOUT :: MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL-
Jump to: