The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Wrigley Field

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

Wrigley Field Empty
PostSubject: Wrigley Field   Wrigley Field Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:06 am

The Cubs Den. Agony and Ivy. And now, checked off my Bucket List.

In Chicago for a convention and took in the game against the Dodgers. Great seats behind home plate. Everything is so close, that it felt like field level seats even though it wasn't. I swear, it felt like a rusty minor league stadium. The ivy was in full bloom. The Cubs made a game of it in ninth. Milton Bradley is a MUCH better player for Milk than he is in real life.

What didn't I like? The bathrooms. The communal sink? ewwww. I looked for the stall. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
BeamerCA

BeamerCA

Wrigley Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrigley Field   Wrigley Field Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:21 pm

Just like the old Tiger stadium, communal urinals. It was like using someones bathtub. yuk
Back to top Go down

Wrigley Field
Page 1 of 1