The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

I'm looking for some opinions

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leokillz

Leokillz

I'm looking for some opinions Empty
PostSubject: I'm looking for some opinions   I'm looking for some opinions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:04 pm

I'm on the market for a new vehicle, I've decided that I want an SUV, and also decided that I want something nice, but I don't wanna buy anything brand new; cuz I don't want to be attach to a long contract. I've narrow it down to 2 choices I'll either get a 2006 Porsche Cayenne or a 2007 Infinity FX35; this 2 are within my range, I even found 2 good candidates 1 of each but can't decide which one will be better for me they are both pretty much the same in space, with the Porsche having the better performance and the Infinity having the better mileage per gallon, so I don't know what to pick, please comment.

I'm looking for some opinions Image_10

I'm looking for some opinions 1055210
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for some opinions   I'm looking for some opinions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:17 pm

I hope I see you on the road. I'm always on 78I'm looking for some opinions Photo10
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for some opinions   I'm looking for some opinions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:34 pm

I might be around there soon, but like I said, I've already passed that racing part of life, I'm more into family safety.
Nice ride You got there. I like the way the Maxima looks but I'm not into cars rite now, I want an SUV.

Last edited by Leokillz on Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for some opinions   I'm looking for some opinions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:38 pm

Normally I like the Cayennes, but in this case I like the FX better.
That one is a base model, looks stripped to me, like somethings
missing. Plus if you don't want to go broke if you have to fix
anything, I'd ggo with the Nissan.

Nice Max Milk. I like them, just too popular.

Here's my whip.
I'm looking for some opinions L_66828b7adffff74cc0c1fef717eb5f04

I'm looking for some opinions L_30ce8aedada0c2b195c93c2532a67eda
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for some opinions   I'm looking for some opinions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:45 pm

Thanks for the input Jones. Nice Solara U got there.
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for some opinions   I'm looking for some opinions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:05 pm

The man knows his cars... Nice Jones.. Checkout SFXperformance.com for some good deals on parts
I've done Nissan my whole life Sentra, Altimas, Xterras, and now a Max. Good reliable cars..
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for some opinions   I'm looking for some opinions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:55 pm

My best friend was a certified Nissan mechanic and He warned me not to get a Nissan, cuz they have been problematic thru the years; he even told me to stay away from the Infinity FX just because Nissan makes them.
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for some opinions   I'm looking for some opinions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:22 pm

My gf has a newer altima. Personally I hate the f'n thing, weird stuff just randomly breaks but I guess that's all cars. She loves it of course.

I've been eying those Genesis coupes. I'm just so scared they're going to get overpopulated and I won't want it anymore. I'll probably go back to a sedan, but man they are mean looking
I'm looking for some opinions Dsc05291
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for some opinions   I'm looking for some opinions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:27 pm

my whip.... clown

I'm looking for some opinions Whip1111
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for some opinions   I'm looking for some opinions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:42 pm

I'm looking for some opinions Th_familyguy
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for some opinions   I'm looking for some opinions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:45 pm

I've been a member to Vulcan cars for about 6 months now. Just got the Aston Martin DB9 coupe for this weekend to take the wife out for her BDay. check out the website Jones- vulcanmotorclub.com HOT
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for some opinions   I'm looking for some opinions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:01 pm

WOW.... Milk you are the MAN!!!

That is awesome!!!! Got to post some pics, please!!!!

Other than the Aston, I would love to get my hands on that R8....

I'm afraid to even ask what that sets you back... I rented a Lambo one time in Vegas for 4 hours, and it was sweeeet.... don't know if I would bye one even if I could afford it. But I can appreciate the work of art and craftsmanship that goes into this cars... I never miss the Auto-Show in NYC and Philly
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for some opinions   I'm looking for some opinions Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:45 am

haha a car brothel. The cheapest one is 9200/yr?????? For only 1K miles over 10 days, and you can't even chose every car? I'd blow thru that many miles in 2-3 days easy. I don't really see anything that I would pay to drive either way. Maybe the R8. But no Enzo??? No 911??

There was an exotic rental place around here a few years ago, but the owner got pinched after 10 grand in counterfeit $$ was found in one of the cars.
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for some opinions   I'm looking for some opinions Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:03 pm

car brothel???? lol

Thats not that bad.... beats buying one of those, even do these don't nearly depreciate as other new cars....

BMW M5, de-badged in black .... "someday you will be mine o yes you will be mine"
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for some opinions   I'm looking for some opinions Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:10 pm

911!!! Call the cops!!!!! that car is so over rated it aint funny!!!... Hey, trust me, no one here is complaining about price when company pays... I just go along with the ride....
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for some opinions   I'm looking for some opinions Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:32 pm

not a big fan of the 911... or any Porsche since they tried to cater to the soccer moms... Even CR bashes Porsche now, and they just slurped them before.....

Company??? Suspect Is Milk the real Jason Bourne??? affraid

or is this why milk has shoot up in price the last couple of years??? lol!
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for some opinions   I'm looking for some opinions Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:51 pm

Trust me I'm not a porsche lover but the GT3 does it for me.

And send me a brochure on how I can get into the Milk industry. Maybe I can get a ride in Eleanor.
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for some opinions   I'm looking for some opinions Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:17 am

LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for some opinions   I'm looking for some opinions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:02 pm

I have bought a "Car" pictures coming Soon...
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for some opinions   I'm looking for some opinions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:57 pm

...and here it is!!

I'm looking for some opinions MVC-013S
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for some opinions   I'm looking for some opinions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:59 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for some opinions   I'm looking for some opinions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:13 pm

It was none of the 2 options I had. I bought a Brand New one.
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for some opinions   I'm looking for some opinions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:32 pm

It looks like this... This is the picture from the website, I'll take real pictures soon:

I'm looking for some opinions Ext_im11
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for some opinions   I'm looking for some opinions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:51 pm

Thats a toyota venza.... I was looking into one of those.... nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for some opinions   I'm looking for some opinions Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:34 pm

And here it is, My new baby: A brand new Toyota Venza.

I'm looking for some opinions Img00310
I'm looking for some opinions Img00311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for some opinions   I'm looking for some opinions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm looking for some opinions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: THE DUGOUT :: OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION-
Jump to: