The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Post Season Awards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

Post Season Awards Empty
PostSubject: Post Season Awards   Post Season Awards Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:57 am

REGULAR SEASON AWARDS - At the conclusion of each season but before the playoffs, each team owner will be asked to submit, in order, a list of FIVE candiates for each category. The categories are MVP, Cy Young, Fireman, and Owner of the Year.

Based on the order, each player will be given a score of 9-7-5-3-1 (so the first player on your list will get 9 points, the second 7, etc.) You can only nominate ONE member of your OWN team, but you may place him anywhere you wish. You will post your nominations in the proper forum when it opens. You may NOT nominate YOURSELF for owner of the year.

I will tally the votes, and the top THREE votegetters will then be placed in a forum poll for a period of 24 hours (though that can be expanded on request). PLEASE ONLY VOTE ONCE. The winner of the poll wins the award.

PLAYOFF MVP - As close as I can to the last game of the Series (when one team has 3 wins), *I* will create a poll of what I believe to be the top FIVE nominees (as decided by ME). I will keep it as an OPEN poll, so you can CHANGE YOUR VOTE until the vote closes. I will close the vote 24 hours after the last game and award the winner.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net

Post Season Awards
Page 1 of 1