The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ Empty
PostSubject: I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ   I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:32 pm

Leo once again showed how low he will go to earn a win.

I YLW was up 2-0 and pretty much dominating leo the entire game giving up only 2 hits thru 6 innings.

Now this game was unsually smooth, as smooth as if you were playing the computer in an exhibition game.

Now on the top of the 7th and feeling the pressure, this wild unplayable lag comes out of absolutely nowhere. This hindered my ability to throw a pitch over the plate resulting in a leadoff walk and then hanging a changeup high in the zone where he was able to hit a 2-run hr. Now after the HR he makes a comment about how he knew lag would help him.

At this point i didnt think much of it, lag happens. However as i go to bat there is no lag whatsoever ... Now into the top 8th with a tie game the lag comes back,(this lag was absolutely brutal) so obviously leo is able to get runners on base via walks, wild pitches and hung pitches. Now what really forced my hand to call this council is as soon as he had a confortable enough lead 6-2, the lag completely disappears and we are back to the smoothest game i ever played.

Here is what Leo says after taking the lead
I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ Mlb09_33

Why would he say that????

And as you can see here the lag lasted from the beginning of the 7th to the top 8th which is when all his runs were scored
I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ Mlb09_48

Now i really have no doubt in my mind this was intentional and this guy has absolutely no class. Staring a 3-0 deficit in the face he crossed the line.

Now all of you put yourselves in my shoes and understand all ive been thru with this guy this past week, all for a damn video game... is it worth it??

I cant play this man anymore he is obviously not one of us, whom play for mere enjoyment of the game.[flash][/flash]
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ   I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:37 pm

Men U really have no class. Now I know that Lag is only an issue when it happen something bad to YOU, I know from my own experience c'mon bro grow some balls and play your games... don't be making up excuses like I was. oh and btw You are not up 3-1 Your up 2-1. Come play Your games wuss.

Oh and also I won't be like in times pass explaining anything. this would be my only post on the matter. LAG is UNCONTROLLABLE out of my reach and everyones reach. Good for You to catch that comment; I only made it because of what happen in the 1st 2 games. Is funny how lag is an issue when it hurts YOU.

I rest My case.

Last edited by Leokillz on Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ   I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:48 pm

Guys, my connection is horrible tonight. It took me 15 mins to post this. I'm going to try to respond, and I'm not ignoring it, but my connection just isn't there right now. Please bear with me.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ   I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:50 pm

Council has been called to Order. I will ask for votes against Leo for actions alleged by YouLightWork

Accused: Leo
Accuser: YouLightWork
Action: Lagging a Playoff Game to gain an advantage
Penatly: 1 game in Playoffs against Leo

Please cast your votes. VOTE MUST BE UNANIMOUS. ONE NO VOTE CLOSES SESSION.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ   I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:58 pm

mikeda1940 reserves his vote

I'm going to ask the same question I always ask when this issue comes up. And, understand, it may just me being an old, unsophiscated, naive gamer wannabe but....

How does one CAUSE a glitch, lag, cheat without losing connection? How exactly does that work? And how do I decide that a lag was CAUSED rather than just the circumstances of Sportsconnect?

Help me figure that out please?
Back to top Go down
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

PostSubject: Re: I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ   I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:58 pm

Well my vote is obvious. I think we are all pretty aware of Leo and his antics, i dont know about you guys but he needs to feel some sort of punishment for his actions. And i think 1 game is being too soft. He is really messing with the intgrity of this league.. Just my .02
Back to top Go down
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

PostSubject: Re: I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ   I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:01 pm

mikeda1940 wrote:
mikeda1940 reserves his vote

I'm going to ask the same question I always ask when this issue comes up. And, understand, it may just me being an old, unsophiscated, naive gamer wannabe but....

How does one CAUSE a glitch, lag, cheat without losing connection? How exactly does that work? And how do I decide that a lag was CAUSED rather than just the circumstances of Sportsconnect?

Help me figure that out please?

Lag happens. What i cant seem to grasp is how this was arguably the smoothest game i had ever played until late in the game. The lag only occured for 1 1/2 innings during his at bats. Since he uses wireless it is def possible to mess with the connection. SHaring the connection with a comp or things of that sort will def lead to laggy connection.

Like i stated the game was absolutely perfect until those 1 1/2 innings he hit. As soon as he had a comfortable lead, he makes that comment and lag disappears altogether
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ   I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ   I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:17 pm

damilkmanpart2 wrote:

LMFAO!! This guy sounds funny as hell!!

interesting how much research You've done on the subject. I guess You know more than me in the matter.

Last edited by Leokillz on Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ   I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:18 pm

I think the first video is cool.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ   I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:24 pm

I love the music on this one bounce
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ   I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:37 pm

Ok now,

YLW - PROVE this is what Leo did

and

Leo - when you accused YLW of lag and refused to play, PROVE that is what YLW did
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ   I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:45 pm

lol, none of Us can prove nothing. If I had the power to do this, would I've lost the 1st 2 games, lol I don't think so, like I said before lag is only an issue when it doesn't work Your way.

And also I've never accused YLW of using a lag switch, or anything like that, all I've ever said was: that He was taking advantage of it (the lag); How? quickpitching, this makes the lag worst and of course it's harder to hit, also in both games weird things happen; in game 1 he was able to score from 3rd on a short fly ball to the SS, because of lag the SS would take forever to throw the ball. and in game 2 the winning run was scored on a weird line drive hit right at the LF but lag right at that moment got super bad, so bad that the LF didn't make the catch allowing 1 run to score. That's when I lost it I felt cheated, but like everybody says its part of the Show, I took my lost and moved on... now this...
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ   I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:13 pm

so... what's the deal? I'd like to know before I go to bed...
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ   I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:48 am

mikeda1940 wrote:
Ok now,

YLW - PROVE this is what Leo did

and

Leo - when you accused YLW of lag and refused to play, PROVE that is what YLW did

Wow.. those darn things do exist, sad and pathetic if you have to resort to using one.

Anyway, our Comish is right ( you forget he uses this crazy thing called logic and reasoning) to back up this claim you would have to "prove" the use of a lag switch by either party. So in this particular case none of you have a leg to stand on. If either of you wanted to bring up a council case on the basis of "poor sportsmanship" that would be another story.

I hope you don't, just play the games and try to keep the name calling and profanity to a minimum as requested by the Comish. Please, out of respect for him and all the hard work he has put in to this league.

Both of you should just play the best you can, if someone has to cheat to win a game thats on them.

Just play the game and lets move on.....

Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ   I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:17 am

mikeda's vote is NO

Not at least as lag is concerned. I don't know how you ever prove someone intentionally lagged.

Case is CLOSED. Thread is LOCKED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ   I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I CALL THE BOOTUM COUNCIL TO SESSION ON LEOKILLZ
Page 1 of 1