The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

SEASON FOUR DRAFT: Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to.....

Go down 
+8
omgsmitty
WichiWichiPai
REDSOXNATION22
Leokillz
head5745
damilkmanpart2
PlatanoRich
mikeda1940
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

SEASON FOUR DRAFT:  Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to..... Empty
PostSubject: SEASON FOUR DRAFT: Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to.....   SEASON FOUR DRAFT:  Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:29 am

We have voted in Established Teams for this season. Time to get the draft under way. The first half of the draft order is as follows. (NOTE: The second half of the draft for new member will take place after this first half If accepted into the league by vote, Smoke Stew will have the first pick)

1) Platanorich - PHILLIES
2) mikeda1940 - INDIANS
3) head5745 - YANKEES
4) Redsoxnation22 - RED SOX
5) daMilkManPart2 - METS
6) Wichiwichipai - ANGELS
7) Leokillz - DODGERS
8 ) omgsmitty - RAYS
9) Jones508 - MARINERS
10) bbissette19 - BRAVES
11) Hulkisready5 - CARDINALS

PLATANORICH....you are ON THE CLOCK........

Last edited by mikeda1940 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:43 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

SEASON FOUR DRAFT:  Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR DRAFT: Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to.....   SEASON FOUR DRAFT:  Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:11 am

Its not The Madres!!!!

This season my team is the:

Philadelphia Phillies
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR DRAFT: Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to.....   SEASON FOUR DRAFT:  Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:14 am

I'm next.....

I'm already gonna be playing the Mets off line, and no other team especially interests me, so I might as well go with the home team (and their 30th rank! Shocked )

mikeda1940 picks THE INDIANS!!

HEAD5745 you are ON THE CLOCK.......
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR DRAFT: Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to.....   SEASON FOUR DRAFT:  Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:50 am

I take [EDIT] cheers cheers

ADMIN EDIT: Tsk Tsk, not your turn.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
head5745

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR DRAFT: Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to.....   SEASON FOUR DRAFT:  Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:55 am

I really should pick the Brewers as they have been my team throughout, but I wanna win more games this season hopefully.

If I don't take them somebody else will. Give me the damn Yankees.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR DRAFT: Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to.....   SEASON FOUR DRAFT:  Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:30 am

Head selling his soul and going over to the dark side... Very Happy

Youlightwork is on the clock, but he has not posted in the head count. I'm going to give him until 3pm tomorrow and then he loses his position (I'll drop him down past omgsmitty if he comes on board).

YOULIGHTWORK, you are ON THE CLOCK (until 3pm).....
Back to top Go down
head5745

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR DRAFT: Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to.....   SEASON FOUR DRAFT:  Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:17 pm

I feel sick about it this morning. Embarassed

I thought about taking my Brewers and then doing some wheeling and dealing as is supposed to be allowed this year, but I just don't know enough about how that works.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR DRAFT: Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to.....   SEASON FOUR DRAFT:  Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:56 pm

I agree. With trading allowed, and the potential for a really long season, the team we end up with might be very different than the team we started with.

Depending on the number of trades, it actually does create significant problems with Rainout Rules, just like the Fantasy Draft did, but we'll figure that one out shortly.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR DRAFT: Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to.....   SEASON FOUR DRAFT:  Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:59 pm

Ah well, its not clear to me that YLW is playing this season. He visited the site when I had the head count rolling, but he didn't post and I'm not all that sure he has voted in the polls.

YLW loses his position in the draft order behind omgsmitty. If he doesn't appear by the end of the draft, I will consider him retired for this season.

REDSOXNATION22.....you are ON THE CLOCK!....
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR DRAFT: Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to.....   SEASON FOUR DRAFT:  Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:15 pm

I pick the [EDIT]!!!! cheers cheers Sorry, a little over excited Mr. Vincent Very Happy

ADMIN EDIT: Blocked again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR DRAFT: Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to.....   SEASON FOUR DRAFT:  Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:00 pm

Milkman is anxious
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR DRAFT: Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to.....   SEASON FOUR DRAFT:  Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:03 pm

C'mon Mike let's keep going, We all know Nation is gonna pick his RedSoxs
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR DRAFT: Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to.....   SEASON FOUR DRAFT:  Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:42 pm

Everyone please stop clogging up the Draft. RSN was on the page, but didn't pick, maybe because he didn't know it was his turn.

REDSOXNATION22...you are ON THE CLOCK....
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   SEASON FOUR DRAFT:  Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:50 am

I'm rolling with the Redsox
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR DRAFT: Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to.....   SEASON FOUR DRAFT:  Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:59 am

Red Sox it is

Ok, Milk....NOW!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR DRAFT: Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to.....   SEASON FOUR DRAFT:  Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:08 am

METS Sleep
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR DRAFT: Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to.....   SEASON FOUR DRAFT:  Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:38 am

I'm shocked! I gave it 50/50 you would go another way in the end. Just don't jinx 'em! Very Happy

WICHIWICHIPAI.....you are ON THE CLOCK!!!!!.....
Back to top Go down
WichiWichiPai

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR DRAFT: Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to.....   SEASON FOUR DRAFT:  Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:49 pm

Angels
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR DRAFT: Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to.....   SEASON FOUR DRAFT:  Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:48 pm

Angels it is

LEOKILLZ...you are ON THE CLOCK!!....
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR DRAFT: Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to.....   SEASON FOUR DRAFT:  Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:03 pm

Let's go with the Los Angeles Dodgers of LA
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR DRAFT: Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to.....   SEASON FOUR DRAFT:  Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:01 pm

Leokillz gets the Los Angels Dodgers of Louisiana Very Happy

HULKISREADY5....you are ON THE CLOCK (someone with access to him wanna let him know? Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR DRAFT: Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to.....   SEASON FOUR DRAFT:  Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:32 pm

Hulk hasn't been on the page for two days. I'm giving him until 3pm tomorrow to make a choice or he will lose his spot.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR DRAFT: Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to.....   SEASON FOUR DRAFT:  Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to..... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:03 pm

Hulkisready5 misses his draft window and moves down below Jones508. ALSO, I just got word from YLW that he will miss this season. We will definately miss him and look forward to him playing in future seasons. I will move his Founder's Club status to "retired".

OMGSMITTY....you are ON THE CLOCK!!....
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: My TEAM 4 season4   SEASON FOUR DRAFT:  Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to..... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:46 pm

I enjoyed my stay in St. Louis in season 2 but im going down south this year FLORIDA that is im going with the TAMPA BAY RAYS. Gotta use them NOW b4 they split this team up for financial reasons!!!!!

OMGsmitty picks the RAYS
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR DRAFT: Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to.....   SEASON FOUR DRAFT:  Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to..... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:01 pm

I'll roll with the Mariners
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR DRAFT: Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to.....   SEASON FOUR DRAFT:  Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON FOUR DRAFT: Established Teams.....and the first selection goes to.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next