The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Welcome to the Season Three Draft. First Selection goes to......

Go down 
+4
damilkmanpart2
head5745
PlatanoRich
mikeda1940
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

Welcome to the Season Three Draft.   First Selection goes to...... Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Season Three Draft. First Selection goes to......   Welcome to the Season Three Draft.   First Selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:03 pm

We are picking either your established team, or, in the case of a draft, the colors you wear and the stadium you play in.

THIS IS NOT THE DRAFT ORDER IF WE HAVE A FANTASY DRAFT. I BELIEVE SPORTSCONNECT DOLES OUT THE ORDER RANDOMLY!!!

Anyway, based on Season Two standings, the order is:

1) head5745 - BREWERS
2) mikeda1940 - METS
3) damilkmanpart2 - PIRATES
4) Youlightwork - YANKEES
5) Platanorich - PADRES
6) Redsoxnation22 - RED SOX
7) Leokillz - TWINS
8 ) Wichiwichipai - MARINERS
9) bbissette19 - PENDING
10) Hulkisready5 - PENDING

HEAD! You are ON THE CLOCK (though, if you want to wait to see if we have a fantasy draft or established team structure, thats fine)........

Last edited by mikeda1940 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:06 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Season Three Draft. First Selection goes to......   Welcome to the Season Three Draft.   First Selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:08 pm

just posting in case its my turn...
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Season Three Draft. First Selection goes to......   Welcome to the Season Three Draft.   First Selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:16 pm

Its head's turn to pick a team whenever he is ready.
Back to top Go down
head5745

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Season Three Draft. First Selection goes to......   Welcome to the Season Three Draft.   First Selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:08 am

I'll stick with my Brewers. Doesn't pay to turn from them now.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Season Three Draft. First Selection goes to......   Welcome to the Season Three Draft.   First Selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:51 pm

Well, considering that all injured players are back (and that we seem to be headed to a draft anyway), I'll go ahead and select the METS...

daMilkMan!!!....yer on the clock.....
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Season Three Draft. First Selection goes to......   Welcome to the Season Three Draft.   First Selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:16 pm

i will pick my team depending if its a draft or not... let me know, until then I hold....
Back to top Go down
head5745

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Season Three Draft. First Selection goes to......   Welcome to the Season Three Draft.   First Selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:55 pm

You don't want the Yankees or Red Sox if we decide to draft?
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Season Three Draft. First Selection goes to......   Welcome to the Season Three Draft.   First Selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:43 am

Milk, we are having a draft, so you can go ahead with your selection whenever you are ready.
Back to top Go down
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Season Three Draft. First Selection goes to......   Welcome to the Season Three Draft.   First Selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:21 pm

So we are pretty much drafting based upon what uniforms we find prettiest huh.. Milk man let me rock with the Yanks please Neutral
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   Welcome to the Season Three Draft.   First Selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:57 pm

Yeah! and everybody please let me have the REDSOX.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Season Three Draft. First Selection goes to......   Welcome to the Season Three Draft.   First Selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:01 pm

The stadium you play in can also factor into the team you build.

I'd rather be able to control the order of the draft, but I don't think Sportsconnect lets me. If I can, then I'll follow the same order as team selection.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Season Three Draft. First Selection goes to......   Welcome to the Season Three Draft.   First Selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:19 pm

Since they are latecomers, I'm tacking bissette and hulk at the end of the draft list (assuming they both play).
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Season Three Draft. First Selection goes to......   Welcome to the Season Three Draft.   First Selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Sorry 4 the delay guys....... Drum roll pleeeaase---------------- My pick goes to the Pittysburgh Pirates..... cheers cheers drunken drunken

Last edited by damilkmanpart2 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Season Three Draft. First Selection goes to......   Welcome to the Season Three Draft.   First Selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:37 pm

mikeda1940 wrote:

I'd rather be able to control the order of the draft, but I don't think Sportsconnect lets me. If I can, then I'll follow the same order as team selection.

Yup, I agree... I pick the San Diego Madres eeerrrr Padres (mostly to pick those ugly orange and brown uniforms, its my secret weapon.... mmmuahhhaaaaa Twisted Evil Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Season Three Draft. First Selection goes to......   Welcome to the Season Three Draft.   First Selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:43 pm

PlatanoRich wrote:
mikeda1940 wrote:

Yup, I agree... I pick the San Diego Madres eeerrrr Padres (mostly to pick those ugly orange and brown uniforms, its my secret weapon.... mmmuahhhaaaaa Twisted Evil Twisted Evil )

Oh no those things are awful... anyway yea ima go with the Blue Yankee fitteds Wink
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Season Three Draft. First Selection goes to......   Welcome to the Season Three Draft.   First Selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:50 pm

Pirates, eh? I think a statement is being made! Very Happy

Gonna assume YLW and Rich's picks are flipped, and that RSN has claimed the Red Sox.

LEO....you are ON THE CLOCK!!....
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Season Three Draft. First Selection goes to......   Welcome to the Season Three Draft.   First Selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:17 pm

honoring the best to wear # 21
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Season Three Draft. First Selection goes to......   Welcome to the Season Three Draft.   First Selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:25 pm

I'll go with the Twins, I'll like to play in a NEW Stadium.
Back to top Go down
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Season Three Draft. First Selection goes to......   Welcome to the Season Three Draft.   First Selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:36 pm

damilkmanpart2 wrote:
honoring the best to wear # 21

I HEAR DAT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Season Three Draft. First Selection goes to......   Welcome to the Season Three Draft.   First Selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:18 pm

OoOOoOo...Astroturf! The changeups of the teams we've already seen is the best part about this draft.

WICHI!....you are ON THE CLOCK!!...
Back to top Go down
WichiWichiPai

PostSubject: TEAM OWNERSHIP   Welcome to the Season Three Draft.   First Selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:59 pm

I'll be the Mariners
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Season Three Draft. First Selection goes to......   Welcome to the Season Three Draft.   First Selection goes to...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Season Three Draft. First Selection goes to......
Page 1 of 1