The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to......

Go down 
+4
BA-ZERK
Jones508
YouLightWork
mikeda1940
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to...... Empty
PostSubject: The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to......   The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:49 pm

Time for our new members to make their selections. I'm still holding out hope for new players, but we have waited long enough for team selection. If they come between now and Friday, we will need a third round.

I took the name of our five new members and ran them through a series of coin flips. Each player had at least eight flips, and the following list represents the order by which a majority of the flips were won.

The Draft continues as follows:

9) YouLightWork
10) QuickSEV6
11) Ba-Zerk
12) bbissette
13) omgsmitty

YOULIGHTWORK, you are ON THE CLOCK.......
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

PostSubject: Re: The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to......   The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:51 pm

Sorry Smitty... Im going with the Red Birds! (STL)
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to......   The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:55 pm

YLW has the Cardinals (hope you have better luck with that Pujols guy, he was a bum for me Very Happy )

QUICKSEV....you are ON THE CLOCK...
Back to top Go down
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

PostSubject: Re: The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to......   The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:51 pm

mikeda1940 wrote:
YLW has the Cardinals (hope you have better luck with that Pujols guy, he was a bum for me Very Happy )

QUICKSEV....you are ON THE CLOCK...

Ye i dont do much with him either. I guess players just dont give him many pitches to hit. I'll probably bat him 9th Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to......   The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:35 pm

I will bet my life that QuickSEV6 wants the Cubbies. No need to even ask lol. Razz
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to......   The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 pm

I know, but this is part of the GAME! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

PostSubject: Re: The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to......   The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:27 pm

ATTENTION: I apologize for the inconvenience however i feel really guilty about my draft choice. I had a player tell me he wanted this team and really had no backup team. Since i had a couple teams i didnt mind playing with i hope it is ok if i change my team to the CHISox. affraid No one has drafted as of yet so i hope this isnt a problem. Thanks

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to......   The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:41 pm

No prob, YLW. ChiSox it is .

QUICK is still on the clock
Back to top Go down
BA-ZERK

BA-ZERK

PostSubject: Re: The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to......   The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:12 am

Ill be at work all till late tonight ....and so I dont keep anyone waiting I will be picking the .......

Alanta Braves
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:18 am

BBissette is not going to like that.
Back to top Go down
head5745

PostSubject: Re: The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to......   The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:30 am

Didn't leo switch to the Braves already?
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to......   The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:44 am

Nah, Leo switched to the Giants. Watch that Sandoval guy. Very Happy

We're starting to get a little out of whack with this draft, so I'm going to call Quick's selection and Ba-Zerk's selection so we can get back to that "draft' feel and we can move the season along.

Ba-Zerk, if you get this, give me a second choice just in case Quick changes gears and picks the Braves. In the meantime, though, they are yours.

QuickSEV selects the CUBS
Ba-Zerk selects the BRAVES

BBISSETTE19....you are ON THE CLOCK.....
Back to top Go down
bbissette19

PostSubject: OK Nation2... I am on your Bandwagon   The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:44 pm

Give me the sox!!! Oh yea, make 'em RED!!!
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to......   The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:46 pm

bbissette has chosen the RED SOX...

OMGSMITTY, you are ON THE CLOCK...
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: my pick   The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:55 pm

Lets see who shall i choose mmmmmmmmmmm

I think I will go with King Albert and his Court

The Cardinals!!!!!

I look forward 2 the season fellas goodluck 2 u all.

Thanks ylw
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to......   The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to...... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:06 pm

omgsmitty picks the CARDINALS.

And that concludes the draft (unless we have a THIRD round in the next 24 hours) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to......   The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Draft Continues (picks 9-13)....and the next selection goes to......
Page 1 of 1