The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda.....

Go down 
+7
PlatanoRich
damilkmanpart2
head5745
Jones508
REDSOXNATION22
Hulkisready5
mikeda1940
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda..... Empty
PostSubject: ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda.....   ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:47 am

mikeda selects as his team for Season Two........

THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES!!!!!

....that should help some with the offence..... Very Happy

HULK!!!!!!......you are on the clock....

everyone else wait for Hulk to pick.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Hulkisready5

Hulkisready5

PostSubject: Re: ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda.....   ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:45 pm

Banner selects his team in season two.........................

THE LOS ANGELES DODGERS.

Sorry Yanks.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda.....   ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:42 pm

Since Beamer and Jones haven't been part of the head count yet, and I'm not sure if they are participating, we will be moving on to RSN for the next selection...

....since Jones and Beamer have until Monday, I will ask RSN to make, in order, THREE SELECTIONS and, depending on whether they show up, RSN will get his first best choice.

....RSN, you are on the clock.
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:31 pm

We select....

1st - Detroit Tigers
2nd - Tampa Bay Rays
3rd - Cleveland Indians
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda.....   ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:43 pm

Ok then, you have the Tigers for now unless Beamer or Jones decide to pick them up.

HEAD!!! You have the stage. Make FOUR choices, in order. (assuming you are playing)
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda.....   ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda..... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:12 pm

I'd like to stick with the Rays. I fear change.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda.....   ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda..... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:47 pm

Rays it is. Gimme a second choice in case Beamer joins us and wants the Rays. Good to see you're back!
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda.....   ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda..... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:48 pm

Head? Youre still up. Just gimme 3 teams. We'll figure in out if it gets wrong.
Back to top Go down
head5745

PostSubject: Re: ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda.....   ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:06 am

1. Red Sox (if that is allowed)
2. Brewers
3. Mets

EDIT:

Forget it...I'm sticking with my guys. I want the Brewers first.
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda.....   ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:19 am

Moving along..... Platano you're up!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda.....   ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:33 pm

As the (milk) man says, RICH, you're on the clock. Three teams please.
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda.....   ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:50 pm

mikeda1940 wrote:
Rays it is. Gimme a second choice in case Beamer joins us and wants the Rays. Good to see you're back!

Giants
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda.....   ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:29 pm

Hulk how could you Hulk???? lol!

1) Yankees Mad

2) Cardinals

3) Angels Sleep
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda.....   ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:32 pm

HA HA good one Rich!!!! We always knew the Hulk wasn't the brightest superhero!!!!
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda.....   ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:34 pm

C'mon chump, I mean champ!!!!! Lets go your turn......
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda.....   ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:55 pm

Ok I have a dilemma. I don't know how did it happen but it did ( My Red Sox are available for me to pick ). But now I don't know if I should pick them or not. I want to play with a new team, but I don't want to play against the Red Sox, that rotation is just too awesome. I'm surprised that even RSN didn't pick them, I didn't expect them to make it all the way to the 8th selection.

Alrite with all that been said I want to make a proposition see if everyone agrees:

I want to make sure that all the players that haven't pick don't get the Red Sox ( I don't mind if anyone in front of me changes His mind and want to claim them). I will make them My 1st choice, but, Only if someone after me wants to claim them, if nobody does I want to go with my 2nd or 3rd choice.

1st - Boston Red Soxs
2nd - Chicago White Soxs
3rd - New York Mets

Note - I have no problem if anyone that picked their teams already wants to change his mind and pick them Red Soxs, I will go with my 2nd or 3rd choice.

AND HERE IS LEOKILLZ IN THE MIDDLE OF CONTROVERSY AGAIN. You can put a poll on this subject *if necessary*
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda.....   ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:20 pm

Or you can let them go to one of the new guys get them (assuming Milk doesn't want them). You're not the only person to take the same team, so its up to you.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda.....   ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:37 pm

Oh, ok...I read your post a little closer now. You want the White Sox unless Milk wants the Red Sox, and then you want to keep them from him. But one of the new guys can have the Red Sox if Milk agrees not to take them. Is that it?

I don't believe that ever happened in the history of the draft. In any sport. Very Happy

Ok, Milk...I dounno wha to say. Did you ever have any interest in the Red Sox? If not, what is your pick?
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda.....   ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:40 pm

actually I wouldn't mind if any of the Founder's Club Member wants them, is the new guys I want to keep them from...
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda.....   ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:47 pm

My mistake then.

Milk, you're on the clock. Apparently you are being offered a "trade" from the 8th pick and a bag of balls for the 7th pick. Therefore, Leo has not yet made an official choice yet and anyone before him can still change their minds because the Red Sox have not yet been chosen.

Milk, you are on the clock.

Leo, you pick after Milk.
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda.....   ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:21 pm

I'm not gay so I won't take the balls, nor did I ever want the Red Sox. The mets I said you guys can stick um where the sun don't shine. So my pick goes with................. Hold on I have to go do number 2 BRB...
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda.....   ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:25 pm

daMilkManPart2 has called a time out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
head5745

PostSubject: Re: ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda.....   ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:54 pm

I said it earlier in the season: the Red Sox rotation is unbelievably filthy in this game. Far beyond their real-life abilities even. Their crappy hitters are overrated, as well. I have no problem banning them from the league.
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda.....   ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:11 pm

head5745 wrote:
I said it earlier in the season: the Red Sox rotation is unbelievably filthy in this game. Far beyond their real-life abilities even. Their crappy hitters are overrated, as well. I have no problem banning them from the league.

I would agree with that....
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda.....   ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:14 pm

damilkmanpart2 wrote:
HA HA good one Rich!!!! We always knew the Hulk wasn't the brightest superhero!!!!

confused confused i actually did want the Dodgers.... scratch scratch

but for the record The Thing would beat The Hulk.... What a Face lol! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda.....   ...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...and the Number 1 Selection goes to mikeda.....
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next