The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

RECRUITMENT OF NEW PLAYERS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

RECRUITMENT OF NEW PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: RECRUITMENT OF NEW PLAYERS   RECRUITMENT OF NEW PLAYERS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:55 pm

Wassup fellas! Okay, it's time to pick up the pace on recruitig new players into this wonderful league of ours. I don't know about you guys but I'm itching to get season four started. I think we can make this league bigger and stronger by getting some fair and realistic players in here that know how to play the game the way it's supposed to be played.

If you have anyone in mind, do the following:

Have them visit the website , look around to get familiar and register
Have them post something about themselves in the "who are you" thread
Have them post some times that they are available to get a game in the "schedule a game" thread
You post in this thread who you've invited to our league and your thoughs of them as a player

All of us need to make an effort to get a game or two with some of the new recruits so that we can get an idea of the kind of player they are and decide if they get our stamp of approval or not. Once they've played a few of our league members, Mike will put up a poll to see if they get voted in.

If everyone were to send one player this way we'd be in good shape. Remember we want quality players who play the game right, but we also need guys who can commit to getting there games in, in a timely fashion. I know some good players who have really wacked schedules or just don't have a lot of time to play, I won't be inviting those guys. Let's get this going fellas.
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   RECRUITMENT OF NEW PLAYERS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:04 pm

So far, these are the new recruits we have:

Willdog26
SmokeStew
richn433

If you've invited or played any of them please post your thoughts on them as a player so that others can vote on them. Willdog26 and SmokeStew are both currently up for voting into this league.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITMENT OF NEW PLAYERS   RECRUITMENT OF NEW PLAYERS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:06 pm

I haven't heard from or seen richn433 for several weeks now, which is why I didn't include him.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   RECRUITMENT OF NEW PLAYERS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:10 pm

Okay, I guess we'll have to wait and see on him.

I invited Peavy28 to our league today. Good player, realistic strike to ball ratio, and was pretty good too I might add. He beat me 7-4 in the one game that we played. Hopefully he comes and checks us out. Challenge him to a game if you get the chance and let us know what you think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITMENT OF NEW PLAYERS   RECRUITMENT OF NEW PLAYERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RECRUITMENT OF NEW PLAYERS
Page 1 of 1