The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

My Game Against nyynyg

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

My Game Against nyynyg Empty
PostSubject: My Game Against nyynyg   My Game Against nyynyg Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:30 am

I played an excellent game against nyynyg last night. I lost 3-1 but it was competitive to the end. Entirely lag free. Had the possibilty to score several time to tie or win but, well, you know me.... Very Happy

Great game and well representative of our league. Consider that as you vote nyynyg into the league.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   My Game Against nyynyg Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:30 pm

Hey NY, sorry we didn't get to play last night. I tried to stick around but had to eventually get to bed. Maybe tonight if ur around.
Back to top Go down
nyynygnyknjd

PostSubject: Re: My Game Against nyynyg   My Game Against nyynyg Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:35 pm

Sure man, I'll try to be on around the same time as last night. I'm supposed to get out of work around 7:30 central tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Game Against nyynyg   My Game Against nyynyg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Game Against nyynyg
Page 1 of 1