The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

ANNOUNCEMENT: Post Your Wins Immediately

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

ANNOUNCEMENT: Post Your Wins Immediately Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT: Post Your Wins Immediately   ANNOUNCEMENT: Post Your Wins Immediately Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:02 pm

Be aware that the ONLY game that is visible on Sportsconnect is a game between the Tigers and Nationals. I KNOW more games were played, including two games between me and RSN. A bug in Sportsconnect can cause games to not show up for 24 hours after played (though stats are immediate).

Guys, between being not able to log on online to find out scores, and with Sportsconnect not posting game records for maybe 24 hours after a game is played, its going to be VERY important for winners to post their games IMMEDIATELY after a game. Otherwise, I will have absolutely NO idea what is going on. This means YOUR win is ENTIRELY in YOUR hands.

In other words, if you don't post the win, I may think the game wasn't played and resolve another way. YOU WILL NOT GET THE WIN!!

Winning the game is good, but if you want your game to be OFFICIAL, my suggestion is you post your wins IMMEDIATELY so I know the status of the games.

For the new guys who aren't sure, you don't have to post RIGHT NOW, but be ready to post as soon as you get some examples or, even better, dig into the achives and see how game posts where handled the last 3 seasons.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

ANNOUNCEMENT: Post Your Wins Immediately Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Post Your Wins Immediately   ANNOUNCEMENT: Post Your Wins Immediately Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:04 pm

And, yes, Sportsconnect sux. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net

ANNOUNCEMENT: Post Your Wins Immediately
Page 1 of 1