The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS*

Go down 
+10
Leokillz
head5745
Smoke Stew
omgsmitty
damilkmanpart2
Freshnikes
Jones508
willdog26
PlatanoRich
mikeda1940
14 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS* Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS*   ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS* Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:15 am

Guys, just be aware that, now that the timer on Series 1 has counted down, that I can confirm that I can resolve games THAT YOU HAVE PLAYED BUT HAVE NOT REGISTERED WITH SPORTSCONNECT YET. Several games that I KNOW have been played, but not showing up on Sportsconnect, are right there for me to select any winner I wish.

What does this mean? It means that, on Friday March 19, and every three days thereafter, if I don't have any way of verifying a win, YOU MAY LOSE A GAME YOU ACTUALLY WON. You win is not OFFICIAL until you POST THE GAME. By not posting, you run the risk of losing a game you won.

Keep in mind, the deadline for each series is NOT the deadline to PLAY the game. Its the deadline to POST!!! THE!! GAME!!!

Otherwise, when you get a win taken away, first you're going to hate me, then you're going to hate yourself.

THIS IS IMPORTANT ENOUGH THAT I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT. PLEASE SIGN YOUR NAME BELOW!!

Last edited by mikeda1940 on Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS*   ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS* Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:17 am

mikeda: Read and understood
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS*   ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS* Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:46 am

Done...
Back to top Go down
willdog26

willdog26

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS*   ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS* Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:50 am

willdog26: read and understood
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/willdog26forlife?feature=mhw4
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS*   ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS* Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:15 am

of course
Back to top Go down
Freshnikes

Freshnikes

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS*   ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS* Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:37 am

100% got it
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS*   ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS* Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:10 am

yes sir
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: yep   ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS* Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:24 am

2 easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Smoke Stew

Smoke Stew

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS*   ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS* Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:25 am

10-4
Back to top Go down
http://www.nascar.com
head5745

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS*   ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS* Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:15 am

HUH?

Just playing...got it.
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS*   ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS* Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:25 pm

Back to top Go down
bbissette19

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS*   ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS* Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:39 pm

Understood...Doesn't look like I will win a game this year, but, I will keep this in mind!
Back to top Go down
PointShaver

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS*   ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS* Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:25 pm

bbissette19 wrote:
Understood...Doesn't look like I will win a game this year, but, I will keep this in mind!

Yea I don't think I need to worry about this either.
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS* Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:51 am

ROGER!
Back to top Go down
nyynygnyknjd

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS*   ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS* Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:36 pm

got it
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS*   ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:31 pm

Guys, be aware that I had to resolve 12 games today....

DESPITE THE FACT THAT ALL GAMES IN SERIES 2 WERE PLAYED!!!

I had to specifically ask two players if two different late games were played. They were, but not yet posted. If I resolved those games, they might have gone a different way.

Two points....any games I resolve after the Deadline is OFFICIAL! I don't care if you post later. Deadline is to POST, not to PLAY, so STOP playing late games that you can't get posted in time.

Point two....Sportsconnect sux.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS*   ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:30 am

Milk sez:

Quote :
yes sir

My turn to quote.
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS*   ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:11 am

We'll settle on the field....
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS*   ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:36 am

What's left to settle?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS*   ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCMENT: Post Your Wins IMMEDIATELY!!! -- *I'M*DEAD*SERIOUS*
Page 1 of 1