The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Series#1..freshnikes(tigers)......pointshaver(nationals)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freshnikes

Freshnikes

Series#1..freshnikes(tigers)......pointshaver(nationals) Empty
PostSubject: Series#1..freshnikes(tigers)......pointshaver(nationals)   Series#1..freshnikes(tigers)......pointshaver(nationals) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:36 pm

Game1....

Tigers....3. Nationals.....1
Back to top Go down
Freshnikes

Freshnikes

PostSubject: Series#1...freshnikes(tigers).......pointshaver(nationals)   Series#1..freshnikes(tigers)......pointshaver(nationals) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:40 pm

Game2

tigers....6. Nationals....5
Back to top Go down
Freshnikes

Freshnikes

PostSubject: Re: Series#1..freshnikes(tigers)......pointshaver(nationals)   Series#1..freshnikes(tigers)......pointshaver(nationals) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:33 am

Hey u guys are analysing your games to perfection .....it's putting me in the game I feel like I'm watching sportscenter....lol....I'll step my game up and try to put u guys in the game!!!!!! Keep up the gd work...
Back to top Go down
Freshnikes

Freshnikes

PostSubject: Game #3   Series#1..freshnikes(tigers)......pointshaver(nationals) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:06 am

....game 3 of the series started with a bang,josh willingham ( nats) hit a monsterous solo home run for his second hr. Or this young season. But the nationals wouldn't get much more after that. Dontrelle Willis (tigers) pulled it together after the solo shot getting out of a few jams, going a solid 6..2/3 innings of work striking out 10 and giving up 3 er. The tigers came in looking for the sweep and that's what they got. Johnny Damon got things started in the 4th..with a get me over solo shot to tie it up. They would add another run in that frame, two more in the 5th...for a 4-1 lead and that was enough for dontrelle Willis to hold on for a 7-3 victory ..another great day of baseball in the nations capital.......

Quote of the day..."you won't see me in the minors anytime soon "

That got a little
chuckle from the reporters.....

POG....j. Damon
Back to top Go down
Freshnikes

Freshnikes

PostSubject: Re: Series#1..freshnikes(tigers)......pointshaver(nationals)   Series#1..freshnikes(tigers)......pointshaver(nationals) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:09 am

Game...3

Freshnikes(tigers)........pointshaver(nationals)

Tigers.....7. Nationals......3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series#1..freshnikes(tigers)......pointshaver(nationals)   Series#1..freshnikes(tigers)......pointshaver(nationals) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series#1..freshnikes(tigers)......pointshaver(nationals)
Page 1 of 1