The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Series #2 Nationals (PointShaver) vs. Braves (bbissette19)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bbissette19

Series #2 Nationals (PointShaver) vs. Braves (bbissette19) Empty
PostSubject: Series #2 Nationals (PointShaver) vs. Braves (bbissette19)   Series #2 Nationals (PointShaver) vs. Braves (bbissette19) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:53 pm

I dont have the USB cord to post so sometimes I will be able to inform you guys on the play by play but still will not be as good as "Vin Scully" ummm..., no, PlanatoRich, had to mess with ya bro, great job by the way!!! Anyway...HERE...WE...GO!!! RSN

1st Game of the series between the Braves and the Nats was delayed several hours for rain...but they were able to get it on!!! The Nats, Adam Dunn, got the Nationals going with a 2-Run HR in the 1st inning to give them a 2-0 lead going into the bottom of the inning. The Braves would not give in as Nate McClouth took the first pitch he saw and tried to hit it back to Pittsburgh from which he was traded from last year, his comment was, "I wanted to show what the worthless owner of the Pirates that they made a mistake by letting me go and the Pittsburgh Pirates will never be anything until they sell the team!!!" Any how...The Braves radio network had technical difficulties in the later innings, rumor has it that they were sipping on some homemade brandy made by Chipper Jones' mother. Just a rumor but anyhow, they were asleep by the 5th inning so it was blacked out on local television...Anyhow, the final score, Atlanta Braves 6 Washington National 3

Player of the Game McClouth 3-4 2 Runs HR RBI

Win: Hudson Save Moylan

Game 2

The Atlanta Braves radio broadcast was cancelled cause of some sort of hangover from the night before...They have been sent to AA and everything will be ok from here on out cause there is some sort of clause now in there contract that "this STUFF" cant happen anymore!!!

Anywho...ATL 14 Nats 2

Player of Game Chipper "The Kid" Jones 3-4 3 Runs 1 HR 3RBIS

Win: Kenshin "not Kawasaki" Kawakami Well whatever!!!

Game 3

ATL 8 Nats 4 Player of Game: McClouth 2-4 1HR 2RBIS

Win goes to Derek Lowe

Great Series PointShaver...Real classy guy!!
Back to top Go down
Smoke Stew

Smoke Stew

PostSubject: Re: Series #2 Nationals (PointShaver) vs. Braves (bbissette19)   Series #2 Nationals (PointShaver) vs. Braves (bbissette19) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:32 pm

'cough' you dont know 'cough' how close to 'cough' being the truth 'cough' that write up is 'cough'
Back to top Go down
http://www.nascar.com
PointShaver

PostSubject: Re: Series #2 Nationals (PointShaver) vs. Braves (bbissette19)   Series #2 Nationals (PointShaver) vs. Braves (bbissette19) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:22 pm

bbissette19 wrote:
I dont have the USB cord to post so sometimes I will be able to inform you guys on the play by play but still will not be as good as "Vin Scully" ummm..., no, PlanatoRich, had to mess with ya bro, great job by the way!!! Anyway...HERE...WE...GO!!! RSN

1st Game of the series between the Braves and the Nats was delayed several hours for rain...but they were able to get it on!!! The Nats, Adam Dunn, got the Nationals going with a 2-Run HR in the 1st inning to give them a 2-0 lead going into the bottom of the inning. The Braves would not give in as Nate McClouth took the first pitch he saw and tried to hit it back to Pittsburgh from which he was traded from last year, his comment was, "I wanted to show what the worthless owner of the Pirates that they made a mistake by letting me go and the Pittsburgh Pirates will never be anything until they sell the team!!!" Any how...The Braves radio network had technical difficulties in the later innings, rumor has it that they were sipping on some homemade brandy made by Chipper Jones' mother. Just a rumor but anyhow, they were asleep by the 5th inning so it was blacked out on local television...Anyhow, the final score, Atlanta Braves 6 Washington National 3

Player of the Game McClouth 3-4 2 Runs HR RBI

Win: Hudson Save Moylan

Game 2

The Atlanta Braves radio broadcast was cancelled cause of some sort of hangover from the night before...They have been sent to AA and everything will be ok from here on out cause there is some sort of clause now in there contract that "this STUFF" cant happen anymore!!!

Anywho...ATL 14 Nats 2

Player of Game Chipper "The Kid" Jones 3-4 3 Runs 1 HR 3RBIS

Win: Kenshin "not Kawasaki" Kawakami Well whatever!!!

Game 3

ATL 8 Nats 4 Player of Game: McClouth 2-4 1HR 2RBIS

Win goes to Derek Lowe

Great Series PointShaver...Real classy guy!!

Good job. I'm three games closer to my goal of 0-90. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series #2 Nationals (PointShaver) vs. Braves (bbissette19)   Series #2 Nationals (PointShaver) vs. Braves (bbissette19) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series #2 Nationals (PointShaver) vs. Braves (bbissette19)
Page 1 of 1