The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Hulkisready5 at 67%

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hulkisready5

Hulkisready5

Hulkisready5 at 67% Empty
PostSubject: Hulkisready5 at 67%   Hulkisready5 at 67% Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:28 am

It is stated that I am at 67% and on the verge of getting booted. As far as I know up to this point I missed 4 games 3 against jones( I was away ) and 1 against my series 3 opponent. I now i'm reaching out to head and no response. I still would like to compete in this league. Please vote.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Hulkisready5 at 67%   Hulkisready5 at 67% Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Hulk, since head is stepping away, the Yankees don't have an owner. As such, as agreed by vote, all games you have against head will be decided by coin flip. As such, they are NOT resolved games, you will get credit for playing those games, and you will not be forced into an automatic drop.

Be careful with your next few series to make sure you don't accidentally fall below. Welcome back. Very Happy

VOTING IS CLOSED
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Hulkisready5

Hulkisready5

PostSubject: Re: Hulkisready5 at 67%   Hulkisready5 at 67% Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:01 pm

Thank You
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: Hulkisready5 at 67%   Hulkisready5 at 67% Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:54 pm

Stick to 2 {EDIT} box chump Razz

ADMIN EDIT: Language
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulkisready5 at 67%   Hulkisready5 at 67% Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hulkisready5 at 67%
Page 1 of 1