The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

ANNOUNCEMENT: RESOLVING DROPPED GAMES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

ANNOUNCEMENT: RESOLVING DROPPED GAMES Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT: RESOLVING DROPPED GAMES   ANNOUNCEMENT: RESOLVING DROPPED GAMES Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:49 am

I'm trying to think of a way to keep Sportsconnect standings as close as possible to our own whenever there is a dropped game. I've been trying to think out "well, if he plays this game as an exhibit game, and this game as a league game, I can resolve this game, etc." Well, now my head hurts! Very Happy

Lets do this differently. If you have ANY dropped games in ANY given series. Play the remainder of the series in EXHIBITION mode. So if the dropped game is the first game of the series, and it was an official rain shortened game, then play the next TWO in exhibition. If it was not an official game, but gave someone a record, play the next THREE in exhibition. I will resolve the series as best I can at the end of the clock.

Remember, when you play an exhibition game, the HOME TEAM should challenge (so we get DH/no DH rules), and obviously should choose the correct teams and stadium. Be careful, because your lineups will not be pre set.

These rules affect the following series:

Series 1 - Rays v. Angels
Series 2 - Angels v. Brewers
Series 3 - Angels v. Phillies

Sorry for the confusion folks. If this doesn't end up working we'll scrap the whole thing and just totally disregard the Sportsconnect standings.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: RESOLVING DROPPED GAMES   ANNOUNCEMENT: RESOLVING DROPPED GAMES Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:23 pm

So just to be sure Mike, cuz I'm kinda lost right now hah : That 1st game with me vs Blitz that ended in the bottom 4 is a wash? We do have to play it again right, just in exhibition? SC gives me the win, but says the score as 0-0. I had a 1-0 lead in that game. Just making sure if it's 2 or 3 games we still have to try and complete within the next day. It's getting close to the deadline and I like haven't been able to gget a full series 1 game in I'm gettingg nervous lol.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: RESOLVING DROPPED GAMES   ANNOUNCEMENT: RESOLVING DROPPED GAMES Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:47 pm

Right, it didnt go five, so its not official. You need to play 3 exhibition games and post results. I will resolve at end of series.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: RESOLVING DROPPED GAMES   ANNOUNCEMENT: RESOLVING DROPPED GAMES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT: RESOLVING DROPPED GAMES
Page 1 of 1