The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3

Go down 
3 posters

New Member Voting - rbadd3
Yes
SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3 Vote_lcap100%SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3 Vote_lcap0%SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3 Empty
PostSubject: SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3   SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:45 pm

This poll is to determine whether to allow rbadd3 into the league.

Founder's Club Members ONLY please vote. There are 10 active members in the Founder's Club. A majority is a vote of 6. A quorum is a minimum of 6 votes to all options, and a majority of 4 to any one option. Quorum voting will be open until Sunday, April 4 at 9pm.

Please vote NOW!
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
PointShaver

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3   SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:33 pm

How to you get into the Founder's Club? I know I am a newbie, but I check the site daily, post a lot, and get in most of my games. I just want to vote damnit!!! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3   SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:02 pm

You have to have completed a whole season, first. Then there needs to be a vacancy because of retirement, then you need to be voted in.
Back to top Go down
PointShaver

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3   SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:53 pm

Last edited by PointShaver on Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PointShaver

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3   SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:55 pm

Last edited by PointShaver on Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PointShaver

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3   SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:57 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3   SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:45 am

What the?...

First of all, please don't curse on the public boards. This is a free web page with strict rules not set by me, and the last thing I want is the parent of some 14 year old shutting us all down.

Second of all, when did I ever stop anyone from laughing or having fun? All through the archives are some classic moments and posts. If I run a tight ship in the ADMISTRATION of the league, well that's just me trying to make sure everything moves along and this league doesn't fail like countless leagues before this. Since we are in season four over the course of 12 full months, I don't think I have anything to apologize for.
Back to top Go down
willdog26

willdog26

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3   SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:01 am

Dont worry Mike, you are the man...I think Point may have had a bit too much to drink earlier. Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/willdog26forlife?feature=mhw4
PointShaver

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3   SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:41 pm

mikeda1940 wrote:
What the?...

First of all, please don't curse on the public boards. This is a free web page with strict rules not set by me, and the last thing I want is the parent of some 14 year old shutting us all down.

Second of all, when did I ever stop anyone from laughing or having fun? All through the archives are some classic moments and posts. If I run a tight ship in the ADMISTRATION of the league, well that's just me trying to make sure everything moves along and this league doesn't fail like countless leagues before this. Since we are in season four over the course of 12 full months, I don't think I have anything to apologize for.

Mike I am so sorry. I've been on this new medication. Of course I drink a lot on it. I just got done apologizing to my wife. I seriously don't remember writing anything. I would never do that. Once again I am sorry to you and everyone else who read that nonsense. Sad
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3   SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:28 pm

Apology accepted, brother. Take care of yourself, willya? We need you around to finish the schedule! Very Happy

Kidding except for the "take care of yourself" part!
Back to top Go down
PointShaver

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3   SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:40 pm

mikeda1940 wrote:
Apology accepted, brother. Take care of yourself, willya? We need you around to finish the schedule! Very Happy

Kidding except for the "take care of yourself" part!

Thanks man. That means a lot. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3   SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:19 pm

There has been a majority vote accepting rbadd3 into the league.

Voting is closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3   SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - rbadd3
Page 1 of 1