The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - Smoke Stew and willdog26

Go down 
5 posters

New Member Voting - Smoke Stew & willdog26
Yes to both
SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - Smoke Stew and willdog26 Vote_lcap100%SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - Smoke Stew and willdog26 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 10 ]
No to ______ (post name and explaination below)
SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - Smoke Stew and willdog26 Vote_lcap0%SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - Smoke Stew and willdog26 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No to both (post explaination)
SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - Smoke Stew and willdog26 Vote_lcap0%SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - Smoke Stew and willdog26 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - Smoke Stew and willdog26 Empty
PostSubject: SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - Smoke Stew and willdog26   SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - Smoke Stew and willdog26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:18 pm

This poll is to determine whether to allow Smoke Stew and willdog26 into the league.

Founder's Club Members ONLY please vote. There are 11 active members in the Founder's Club. A majority is a vote of 6 to any option. A quorum is a minimum of 6 votes to all options, and a majority of 4 to any one option. Quorum voting will be open until Tuesday, March 9 at 9pm.

All votes are final. Please vote NOW!

Last edited by mikeda1940 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - Smoke Stew and willdog26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:49 pm

I vote yes for smokestew, but havn't played willdog yet.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - Smoke Stew and willdog26   SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - Smoke Stew and willdog26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:09 pm

Fair point, RSN.

I will change voting in this poll to an open category (in other words, you an change your vote if you wish). I will keep it open until Tuesday March 9 at 9pm. In the meantime, I will ask player members to post your experiences with playing these and any new members. I will ask to members to try to get some games in with our Founder's Club members so we can experience your play.
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: vote   SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - Smoke Stew and willdog26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:46 pm

i vote YES for willdog but i havent played stew yet
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - Smoke Stew and willdog26   SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - Smoke Stew and willdog26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:48 pm

Before we get into a situation where everyone has to play everyone to vote for them, my suggestion is that, if you have played a new member, you HONESTLY write back positives and negatives. This way, those that haven't played them can still vote with clear conscious.
Back to top Go down
Smoke Stew

Smoke Stew

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - Smoke Stew and willdog26   SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - Smoke Stew and willdog26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:34 am

I would try to play you mike, but your never on for more than 10 seconds. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.nascar.com
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - Smoke Stew and willdog26   SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - Smoke Stew and willdog26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:55 am

LOL...like I told RSN today, I've got so much business running the league I never have any time to actually play anything other than league games!! Very Happy

I trust the members of this league. If they give you a seal of approval, as I'm sure they will, I trust their judgment.
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - Smoke Stew and willdog26   SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - Smoke Stew and willdog26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:00 pm

Smoke Stew is a tough cookie, great clean player so I vote yes for him but haven't play the other guy yet.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - Smoke Stew and willdog26   SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - Smoke Stew and willdog26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:06 pm

Smoke Stew and willdog26 have been successfully voted into the league. Voting is closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - Smoke Stew and willdog26   SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - Smoke Stew and willdog26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON FOUR: New Member Voting - Smoke Stew and willdog26
Page 1 of 1