The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

i would love to take over the Mariners in this season

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
elgordo215

elgordo215

i would love to take over the Mariners in this season Empty
PostSubject: i would love to take over the Mariners in this season   i would love to take over the Mariners in this season Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:08 pm

Hey guys, i was wondering if i could take over the Mariners, you can be sure i won't be quiting, i hope everyone agrees to allow me in.
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: i would love to take over the Mariners in this season   i would love to take over the Mariners in this season Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:18 pm

I pretty sure u can give a couple of cats competition here. But first we need to make understand the whole quick pitching scenario
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: i would love to take over the Mariners in this season   i would love to take over the Mariners in this season Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:20 pm

Great news, brother. In this league, we put new membership up for a vote. Just hang tight for a few.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i would love to take over the Mariners in this season   i would love to take over the Mariners in this season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i would love to take over the Mariners in this season
Page 1 of 1