The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN

Go down 
+8
Freshnikes
PlatanoRich
bbissette19
willdog26
REDSOXNATION22
Rbadd3
Smoke Stew
omgsmitty
12 posters
AuthorMessage
omgsmitty

WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN Empty
PostSubject: WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN   WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:54 pm

I need to know which league members are in for season five so the amount of players and draft order can be established before the start of the season. OPENING DAY will be Monday, September 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Post here if you are IN. Thanks!!!!
Back to top Go down
Smoke Stew

Smoke Stew

PostSubject: Re: WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN   WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:38 pm

How are you going to set up the season? Games, series, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nascar.com
Rbadd3

PostSubject: Re: WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN   WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:30 pm

Yeah i'm in.
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:57 am

IN
Back to top Go down
willdog26

willdog26

PostSubject: Re: WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN   WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:32 pm

Count me in!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/willdog26forlife?feature=mhw4
bbissette19

PostSubject: Re: WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN   WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:35 pm

I'm in...Smoke is in as well...
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN   WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:53 am

lets do this.....
Back to top Go down
Freshnikes

Freshnikes

PostSubject: Re: WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN   WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:46 pm

Hey every1 ....you can count me in
Back to top Go down
WichiWichiPai

PostSubject: Re: WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN   WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:49 pm

I'm down
Back to top Go down
elmamboking

PostSubject: Re: WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN   WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:28 am

I'm in if you guys start this back up.
Back to top Go down
Hulkisready5

Hulkisready5

PostSubject: Re: WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN   WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:40 pm

Hulk Is Ready
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN   WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:30 am

hey O,

can you send me a link to the new website??? I have www.theleagueofplayers.com and noting is loading up... I don't know if I misspelled it..

thks
Back to top Go down
WichiWichiPai

PostSubject: Re: WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN   WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN   WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:28 pm

Hey Smitts, cool website but why leave this one??? Ive been away from the league and I spoke to Hulk 2day bout it... Shouldnt this be a tool for us to use???
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: hey milk   WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:47 pm

hey milkman,

I wanted to use this website to continue the league but i spoke with mike and i agreed with him that the phoenix league should have its own memories and be left untouched,mike gave me the info on getting a website and i thought that would be a great idea,i wanted to keep it going cuz we have a great group of guys and its only right 4 bissette to defend his title,so with that said are u in?if so www.theleagueofplayers.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: hey hulk   WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:50 pm

register on the website www.theleagueofplayers.forumotion.com thanks bro
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN   WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:02 pm

putting the past behind us, it would be an honor to join your league and continue this great group.... ps- I'm not a video game freak lol that was funny....
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: Re: WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN   WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:43 pm

good deal,and our little issue in the past is exactly what it is in the past,i put that behind me a long time ago, by the way opening day is monday sept 13,i wanna get the members who are in in on the website so we can draft teams and vote on a couple polls before the season!!!!glad u in milkman
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN   WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:51 pm

thanks Smitts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN   WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WINTERBALL- SEASON FIVE WHOS IN
Page 1 of 1