The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

How's your team doing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
head5745

How's your team doing? Empty
PostSubject: How's your team doing?   How's your team doing? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:56 pm

I think the stronger this forum stays, the strong the league stays. Getting some interesting conversation going here should only help.

I'm a Brewer fan; have been my whole 24 years.

It's not going well so far after the first playoff appearance of my lifetime last fall. 3-9 and it's been as ugly as the record looks.

Ryan Braun, Prince Fielder, and JJ Hardy, our 3-4-5 hitters have been dreadful. (Braun pulled his stats up a great deal with a 5-5, 2HR game last night. The offense, which was supposed to carry the team, has struggled.

Pitching has been even worse. The Brewers have walked 7 runs in already this year. They have something like 65 walks in 115 IP. The bullpen is w/o big FA signee Trevor Hoffman. He should be back this weekend.

Things aren't looking good now. But it's early!
Back to top Go down
head5745

PostSubject: Re: How's your team doing?   How's your team doing? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:23 pm

I see this thread has zero interest outside of myself. Just wanted to say that since I posted last the Brewers have gone 9-1 and are 12-10 after April. The starting pitching has been outstanding outside of 1 guy and Braun and the offense have started bombing. I'll take full credit for the turnaround.

Oh yes, and I'll be taking in my first game of the year this Saturday at Miller Park. YAY ME!
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: How's your team doing?   How's your team doing? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:29 pm

I have Gallardo on my fantasy team,(which is unstoppable so far) he's put up big #s the past 2 starts. I'd love to get to miller park sometime. Kinda hard to convince your sig. other though that Wisconsin is where you should vacation next.

and after a rough start my Red Sox are on a tear, despite Ortiz' lack of a HR this year.
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: How's your team doing?   How's your team doing? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:56 pm

Mets suck!!! Period
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's your team doing?   How's your team doing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How's your team doing?
Page 1 of 1