The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

INTRODUCING: Magic Numbers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

INTRODUCING: Magic Numbers Empty
PostSubject: INTRODUCING: Magic Numbers   INTRODUCING: Magic Numbers Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:12 am

Most teams have now played half their 48 game schedule. Therefore, its time to introduce Magic Numbers to the Official Schedule. Those who don't know (shame on you), the Magic Number is the combination of wins and losses whose combination will mathmatically clinch the position in the standings.

The Magic Numbers for the first teams to clinch the playoffs stands:

3rd place Stengel - Red Sox - 16

3rd place Berra - Cubs - 21

I will post the Magic Number of the next available postition as the lower position is clinched until the playoff bracket is filled.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING: Magic Numbers   INTRODUCING: Magic Numbers Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:55 am

I guess I just moved my magic number down to 15 with a win over PlatanoRich
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING: Magic Numbers   INTRODUCING: Magic Numbers Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:19 pm

this thread needs an update, lol. Arrow lol!
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING: Magic Numbers   INTRODUCING: Magic Numbers Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:06 pm

This thread was just an introduction to magic numbers. Magic Numbers get updated at the Offical Standings thread.

And, yes, I realize the Official Standings need to be updated after your game last night with Jones, and yes, I realize your Magic Number is now 1. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING: Magic Numbers   INTRODUCING: Magic Numbers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCING: Magic Numbers
Page 1 of 1