The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to HEAD5745

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to HEAD5745 Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to HEAD5745   ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to HEAD5745 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:40 pm

Congratulations to HEAD5745 for induction as a permanent member of the Founder's Club.

Head has hinted that these summer months might be a bad time for him to play another season. I hope that's not the case, but if it is, I told him that one of the perks of being in the Founder's Club is that there will always be a place for him in any season he wants to play in the future, even if it means "bumping" an new member to do it.

Good luck head.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
head5745

ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to HEAD5745 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to HEAD5745   ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to HEAD5745 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:55 pm

Thanks mike. I might be able to scratch through a month or so of a season. Come September I should be around much more consistenty. I'll be checking in here daily yet to see how things are going and what the plan is going forward. I had great fun all season.
Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to HEAD5745
Page 1 of 1