The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ

Go down 
+2
Leokillz
damilkmanpart2
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ Empty
PostSubject: COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ   COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:30 pm

I'm calling this council against Leo in the world series.... Nuff said
Any problems before against him please let the council know...

ADMIN EDIT: Edited title to thread for form and language
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ   COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:31 pm

please do, and if there's a problem with damilkmanpart2, please say it too
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ   COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:35 pm

just so that everyone knows what happen: there was a runner on 1st with 1 out, the batter had a 1-2 count and hit a DP ground ball that he started to make, but the gm call the runner out and the batter went back to the batters box with the same count 1-2.

Has this ever happen to anyone? to hit the ball and go back to the batters box?
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ   COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:40 pm

Council has been called to Order. I will ask for votes against Leo for actions alleged by daMilkMan

Accused: Leo
Accuser: daMilkMan
Action: Glitching a World Series game to gain an advantage
Penatly: 1 game in World Series against Leo

Please cast your votes. I will keep voting open for 24 hours until the World Series resumes again. VOTE MUST BE UNANIMOUS. ONE NO VOTE CLOSES SESSION.

Please vote. Voting closes 8pm on Thursday.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ   COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:41 pm

mikeda1940: Abstaning for now to allow for further discussion.

For the record, something similar happened to me against Provokt in YLW's league. You can probably still read about it on that web page.

Last edited by mikeda1940 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ   COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:42 pm

Never happened to me, but if it did to anybody else you shouldn't of played a glitched game nonetheless a world series game.....
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: it has happen before   COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:51 pm

Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ   COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:06 pm

Good one... no doubt but this time your runner DID run and was called out, and with the relay you could see Pedroia running to first. Hey im not doubting this could've been sportsconnect's error, but there have been too many complaints about this guy. It's funny because when the season started even in YLW's league, this guy complained about everybody's connection. His connection was flawless. Now we had a game 5 or 6 when he said his daughter pulled the plug or maybe the glitch switch.
Mike is a wonderful commish and i respect his decision, but I don't really play others online because of this {EDIT}... There are too many tricks out there to be had... Congrats leo The Chump queen

ADMIN EDIT: Language
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ   COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:12 pm

wow, don't be making {EDIT} out now. Pedroia never made it to 1st, it didn't show the rest of the play. after the out at 2nd, it shifted back to the plate as U were making the throw to 1st. But the throw never made it to 1st. Pedroia didn't run.

Last edited by Leokillz on Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ   COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:14 pm

Shows u how much you were paying attention. Are you saying you didnt see a throw to first???
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ   COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:15 pm

well U should pay more attention, and get all the facts before U accuse somebody.
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ   COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:16 pm

Leokillz wrote:
wow, don't be making {EDIT} out now. Pedroia never made it to 1st, it didn't show the rest of the play. after the out at 2nd, it shifted back to the plate as U were making the throw to 1st. But the throw never made it to 1st. Pedroia didn't run.
No, im not making {EDIT} OUT now nor making {EDIT} up.. That's what I saw

Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ   COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:17 pm

There was a throw, but never made it to 1st. the view shifted to the plate
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ   COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:18 pm

Leokillz wrote:
You are so full of {EDIT} milk!!!! The throw to first was shown!!!! The out was never recorded. Sony's fault. I'm not playing a glitched game like that. Call it what you want

Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ   COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:19 pm

So, U are blaming me for Sony's problems? interesting.
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ   COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:20 pm

Leokillz wrote:
There was a throw, but never made it to 1st. the view shifted to the plate
Now that's sounds more like it... Hope you recorded the play you genius you...
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ   COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:21 pm

Leokillz wrote:
So, U are blaming me for Sony's problems? interesting.
It's just INTERESTING that everything Sony glitch happens with you...... confused scratch
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ   COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:29 pm

again, I tell U to talk with FACTS what "all the Sony's glitch" are U talking about? U are just talking {EDIT}.

Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ   COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:44 pm

Guys, I understand there is some serious venom being sent back and forth right now, but I'm telling you nicely one last time and then I'm acting. The next person who makes me spend my valuable time editing posts for language will be banned from the web page for at least 24 hours. Make your points, and make it with your brain.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ   COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:50 pm

I know there hasn't been too many visits to the site by other league members yet, and not many know the Council is even called, but I encourage everyone to join into the discussion. Besides just punishment, the Council is here to air out grievances. If anyone has any comments, pro or con, even without voting yet, now is the time to speak or forever hold your peace.

I'm holding my tounge to some regard because I don't want to unduly influence discussion, but I will have my own points to make soon enough.
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ   COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:06 pm

Just so I understand the case at hand...

The charge is that Leo "glitched" Milk in game #1 of the WS.

1) Are we voting on whether this happened in this particular game???

2) or if this has happened before in another game???

3) or if we feel this is an issue with the accused player???

please clarify ....
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ   COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:11 pm

I think the vote is on the specific incident, but the "pattern of behavior" is being presented as evidence to support the accusation, and therefore part of the discussion.
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ   COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:48 pm

I rest my case...
Back to top Go down
Hulkisready5

Hulkisready5

PostSubject: Re: COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ   COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:54 pm

This is Banner, if there was a throw and never made it to first, where did it go??????
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ   COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:04 am

No, who's on first. Where did it go is on third.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ   COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COUNCIL CALLED AGAINST LEOKILLZ
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next