The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Inaugural Season

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

Inaugural Season Empty
PostSubject: Inaugural Season   Inaugural Season Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:33 pm

The initial season of the league will consist of 6-14 teams (and no more) playing a divisional schedule. You will play each team in your own division for two series, and the other division for one series.

The first season will NOT consist of a fantasy draft this time around. Everything I know about the fantasy draft in SportsConnect suggests it is buggy, and I don't want complications interfering with our first season.

More than even who wins or who loses, our goal this year should be to end the concept of failed leagues. Other leagues may fail. We will be there at the end.

INVITATIONS WILL GO OUT SATURDAY APRIL 4th. At that point, membership should be closed.

THE SEASON WILL BEGIN ON OPENING DAY, APRIL 5th AT 6PM. If all goes right, I will activate the league at that time.

Good luck, and have a great season.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net

Inaugural Season
Page 1 of 1