The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

YouLightWork is back in the building

Go down 
+2
mikeda1940
YouLightWork
6 posters
AuthorMessage
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

YouLightWork is back in the building Empty
PostSubject: YouLightWork is back in the building   YouLightWork is back in the building Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:23 pm

Wassssssup. Ya'll all know me, no introduction needed. Its a pleasure to be back. Props to Mikeda for the new site!
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: YouLightWork is back in the building   YouLightWork is back in the building Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:05 pm

YLW! Great to see you, buddy. Welcome to the site. You're just in time. We'll be starting up again soon. Hope you can play!
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

PostSubject: Re: YouLightWork is back in the building   YouLightWork is back in the building Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:33 pm

Great, Im def ready to play. When does season 2 start??
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: YouLightWork is back in the building   YouLightWork is back in the building Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:22 pm

Hang out for the moment YLW. We are voting on things for next season, we are recruiting more players, and I am away from my PS3 right now. The absolute soonest would be some time next week, and that would be fast.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: YouLightWork is back in the building   YouLightWork is back in the building Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:43 pm

I'll pass your "application" off to RedSoxNation as the New Player Recruiter.

You'll learn fast YLW that the hard was is the preferred method in this league. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   YouLightWork is back in the building Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:18 am

LOL! What up YLW? Mike I have a very good, very committed (I think), very fair player who wants to be down for next year. His SC name is Bissette. If anyone has had negative interactions with him let me know. All of mine have been good. I'm going to have him register and get in touch with you.
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: YouLightWork is back in the building   YouLightWork is back in the building Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:13 pm

I played Bissette... 5* player.... He has a crazy record on sportsconnect, like 400 wins!!!!
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   YouLightWork is back in the building Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:38 pm

That's good to know
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: YouLightWork is back in the building   YouLightWork is back in the building Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:45 pm

Wow, I am truly excited about the new blood. We're going to have an even more competitive league than ever.

Of course, that probably means I'll be buried even deeper in the cellar than before. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: YouLightWork is back in the building   YouLightWork is back in the building Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:36 am

YouLightWork wrote:
Wassssssup. Ya'll all know me, no introduction needed. Its a pleasure to be back. Props to Mikeda for the new site!

The Light is back!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

PostSubject: Re: YouLightWork is back in the building   YouLightWork is back in the building Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:24 pm

PlatanoRich wrote:
YouLightWork wrote:

The Light is back!!!! cheers cheers cheers

Yup Yup and ready to take the crown from Leo once and for all.. He's lucky I wasnt around last season, I would have saved MilkMan from the pounding he handed him. cheers
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: YouLightWork is back in the building   YouLightWork is back in the building Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:52 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YouLightWork is back in the building   YouLightWork is back in the building Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YouLightWork is back in the building
Page 1 of 1