The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

YouLightWork and Ba-Zerk

Go down 
+2
damilkmanpart2
mikeda1940
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

YouLightWork and Ba-Zerk Empty
PostSubject: YouLightWork and Ba-Zerk   YouLightWork and Ba-Zerk Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:39 am

Don't forget our friends YLW and Ba-Zerk. Looking forward to an exciting competitive season with them. Now is the time to play them a bit until the season starts to keep everyone warm.

Last edited by mikeda1940 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: YouLightWork and Ba-Zerk   YouLightWork and Ba-Zerk Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:04 pm

YLW keeps ducking scratch
Back to top Go down
BA-ZERK

BA-ZERK

PostSubject: Re: YouLightWork and Ba-Zerk   YouLightWork and Ba-Zerk Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:42 am

Ill be on this weekend if anyone wants a game What a Face

I need to find a new team though b/c someone has already chose mine......... Sad
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   YouLightWork and Ba-Zerk Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:28 am

What up BA-ZERK! Were you in this league at one point, your name sounds familiar. If not, who referred you? I'll definitely be on this weekend, we can get a game in.
Back to top Go down
BA-ZERK

BA-ZERK

PostSubject: Re: YouLightWork and Ba-Zerk   YouLightWork and Ba-Zerk Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:00 pm

REDSOXNATION22 wrote:
What up BA-ZERK! Were you in this league at one point, your name sounds familiar. If not, who referred you? I'll definitely be on this weekend, we can get a game in.

Yea I was in this 1 and the one YLW did but when this 1 started I was in the middle of moving and the Cable Co. screwed up the hook up date and I missed the start of the season ......But I was the 1st to be voted out by the BOOTUM Council.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: YouLightWork and Ba-Zerk   YouLightWork and Ba-Zerk Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:41 pm

And thank you very much for being my test case!

<ducking!!>

lol!
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   YouLightWork and Ba-Zerk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:07 pm

Good to have you back brother.
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: YouLightWork and Ba-Zerk   YouLightWork and Ba-Zerk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:48 pm

haha first guy to get banned and first to have it rescinded. cheers
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: YouLightWork and Ba-Zerk   YouLightWork and Ba-Zerk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:49 pm

Oh no, he was never "banned". We just had to move along. We had everyone crazy to play and no information as to where he was. It wasn't even until a week later that we found out the full story.
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: YouLightWork and Ba-Zerk   YouLightWork and Ba-Zerk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:52 pm

ha sorry- Booted, not banned
Back to top Go down
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

PostSubject: Re: YouLightWork and Ba-Zerk   YouLightWork and Ba-Zerk Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:33 pm

damilkmanpart2 wrote:
YLW keeps ducking scratch

O RLY???? affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YouLightWork and Ba-Zerk   YouLightWork and Ba-Zerk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YouLightWork and Ba-Zerk
Page 1 of 1