The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Looking forward to joining league

Go down 
+2
mikeda1940
QuickSEV6
6 posters
AuthorMessage
QuickSEV6

QuickSEV6

Looking forward to joining league Empty
PostSubject: Looking forward to joining league   Looking forward to joining league Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:42 pm

Hi. My name is Brian and I currently live near Dallas TX but I'm originally from Chicago (Go Cubs).
Jones508 and I met on a car forum. He got me interested in MLB and he just invited me to join this league. I look forward to playing.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to joining league   Looking forward to joining league Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:54 pm

Welcome Quick, I'm mikeda1940 (Mike) commissioner of the league. Its nice to meet you. Take a look around, especially the RULES section to see how we have the league set up, and the ARCHIVE section to see how we ran business last year. Talk a look at the TEAM OWNERSHIP section for members that are playing this season so far, and add them to your buddy list on Sportsconnect. Then maybe play a few exhibition games with a few of us as we set up our season. I expect we will be starting sometime next week or the week after. We'll be posting soon information for our new members.

RedSoxNation is our New Member Coordinator. Feel free to ask any question to him or me.

I look forward to seeing you on the field! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
BA-ZERK

BA-ZERK

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to joining league   Looking forward to joining league Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:56 am

Welcome Quick...I actually missed last season do to a Moving Violation What a Face , But this is the best bunch of guys Ive had the pleasure of playing with............see you on the field
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to joining league   Looking forward to joining league Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:32 am

^^haha moving violation. I've had a few of them in my time... Mad

Welcome Quick. Glad you made it.
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   Looking forward to joining league Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:58 am

What up Quick! Welcome. I'll be around this weekend if you want to game a game or two in. You can always go to the "schedule a game" section for game availability.
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to joining league   Looking forward to joining league Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:31 am

QuickSEV6 wrote:
Hi. My name is Brian and I currently live near Dallas TX but I'm originally from Chicago (Go Cubs).
Jones508 and I met on a car forum. He got me interested in MLB and he just invited me to join this league. I look forward to playing.

Welcome B.... cheers cheers cheers

Cubs fan??? Shocked thats got to be a tough one, respect!!!!

Dallas is a nice place....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to joining league   Looking forward to joining league Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking forward to joining league
Page 1 of 1