The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Something I'm much better at than The Show...

Go down 
+3
BA-ZERK
Leokillz
Jones508
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jones508

Jones508

Something I'm much better at than The Show... Empty
PostSubject: Something I'm much better at than The Show...   Something I'm much better at than The Show... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:20 pm

Bass fishin!

Snagged this beast last night around 930. 6 pounds

Something I'm much better at than The Show... 7-22-010
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: Something I'm much better at than The Show...   Something I'm much better at than The Show... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:41 pm

is that something that You have to catch with Your hands?
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: Something I'm much better at than The Show...   Something I'm much better at than The Show... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:50 pm

haha not in this country. We have poles for that. Razz Laughing

you do grab it with your hands tho to pull it out once it's reeled in. You can use gloves but I dont have any. They're harmless.
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: Something I'm much better at than The Show...   Something I'm much better at than The Show... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:15 pm

lol, that's an ugly ass lucking fish. I don't think I would eat something so ugly LOL.
Back to top Go down
BA-ZERK

BA-ZERK

PostSubject: Re: Something I'm much better at than The Show...   Something I'm much better at than The Show... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:32 pm

Id eat the hell out of it......Is it cold enough to wear jackets where your at?.....Im running around half neked around here..... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: Something I'm much better at than The Show...   Something I'm much better at than The Show... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:48 pm

no but the mosquitos will bite anything not covered.

there must be great fishing where you live. and crawfish lol
Back to top Go down
head5745

PostSubject: Re: Something I'm much better at than The Show...   Something I'm much better at than The Show... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:26 am

That's a dandy Jones. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

PostSubject: Re: Something I'm much better at than The Show...   Something I'm much better at than The Show... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:49 am

Take that hat off... Mad
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: Something I'm much better at than The Show...   Something I'm much better at than The Show... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:05 am

NEVER! bwahahah

The only time you'll see me without a B fitted is in a suit. I have 30+
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: Something I'm much better at than The Show...   Something I'm much better at than The Show... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:47 pm

I like the stripped bass better...
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: Something I'm much better at than The Show...   Something I'm much better at than The Show... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:27 pm

^^Stripers are awesome. Some of the best striper fishing in the country is here in Mass off cape cod. I don't have a boat so I don't go as often as I like.
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: Something I'm much better at than The Show...   Something I'm much better at than The Show... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:04 pm

oh yea, I'd like to go to cape cod soon, and I love boating, I think that will be the 1st thing I will get after I get My house. I was in Mass over the weekend, My cousin lives in Lawrence, He owns a Jet Boat and 2 jet skis, men! We had some fun, we went to the Merrimack river, in that same spot where that soldier got killed a couple of weeks ago; that was some weird (Explicit) they say that the guy was inside a boat and got hit by another boat, and fell in the water, it took them like 3 days to find him.
Back to top Go down
BA-ZERK

BA-ZERK

PostSubject: Re: Something I'm much better at than The Show...   Something I'm much better at than The Show... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:28 pm

Jones508 wrote:
no but the mosquitos will bite anything not covered.

there must be great fishing where you live. and crawfish lol

I boiled 120lbs a couple weeks ago.....hmm hmm good
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: Something I'm much better at than The Show...   Something I'm much better at than The Show... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:02 pm

I hate u...

They still got nothin' on our lobsters
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   Something I'm much better at than The Show... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:13 pm

Dude, I had no Idea you fish. I go about 2-3 times a week, that's a beast you caught there by the way. I mostly saltwalter, but have been getting into freshwater lately. We gotta get up and get out there.
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: Something I'm much better at than The Show...   Something I'm much better at than The Show... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:05 pm

WOW congratz J!!! cheers cheers cheers

only until recently have I come to appreciate the skill it takes to fish....
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: Something I'm much better at than The Show...   Something I'm much better at than The Show... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:12 pm

REDSOXNATION22 wrote:
Dude, I had no Idea you fish. I go about 2-3 times a week, that's a beast you caught there by the way. I mostly saltwalter, but have been getting into freshwater lately. We gotta get up and get out there.

I thought all men fished? Real men at least. Wink

Yea man I dont get in the ocean too much its kind of a ride from me to just go for an hour or two. That guy there is from a small lake in Easton. I need some new spots I just now got back from abington and it was a bust. Lets get it in sometime.
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   Something I'm much better at than The Show... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:07 pm

You weren't in Dick's Sporting Goods yesterday by any chance were you. I saw someone who looked a little like ya.
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: Something I'm much better at than The Show...   Something I'm much better at than The Show... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:48 pm

no. in Brockton?
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   Something I'm much better at than The Show... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:09 pm

I have a spot in Norton I've been going to that's pretty nice. Let me know when you have some time and we'll head down there. I might be going this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: Something I'm much better at than The Show...   Something I'm much better at than The Show... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:28 pm

Norton reservoir? My man goes there his GF lives right up the street. Not far from me either. LMK I should be around.
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   Something I'm much better at than The Show... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:10 pm

Yeah, Norton Reservoir and I'll definitely let you know.
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: Something I'm much better at than The Show...   Something I'm much better at than The Show... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:05 pm

yo I dunno if you got my post in the lobby but I found a nice little fishing pond the other day. It's just over the Brockton line in Easton. I was getting bites left & right with just a rubber craw, we should go soon. It's def worth the ride. It's way in the cut man you'd never know it was there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something I'm much better at than The Show...   Something I'm much better at than The Show... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something I'm much better at than The Show...
Page 1 of 1