The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Let's try and stick to schedule

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

Let's try and stick to schedule Empty
PostSubject: Let's try and stick to schedule   Let's try and stick to schedule Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:06 pm

I've noticed that a few of us have played games from series 4. Let's try and stick to the schedule as much as possible. Obviously it's up to you guys, but I feel like bouncing around too much can take away from the realism and climax of our league. Just my opionion.
Back to top Go down
head5745

PostSubject: Re: Let's try and stick to schedule   Let's try and stick to schedule Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:33 pm

Generally I agree, but I have a very hectic work schedule for the next few weeks. I need to get games in when I can. When we get near the end of the season I'll have more time and can stick to the schedule more.

That said, I am off today (until 3) and would love to get some games in. Let me know here or message my PS3 acct.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Let's try and stick to schedule   Let's try and stick to schedule Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:37 pm

Hectic schedules are absolutely a proper use of Flex Scheduling. Playing ahead is generally not preferred, but I have no true objection. Those playing ahead punish themselves when they go days and weeks without being able to find an opponent.

Early in the season, though, I understand why people want to jump into the pool, however.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
head5745

PostSubject: Re: Let's try and stick to schedule   Let's try and stick to schedule Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:45 pm

Yeah, I'm anxious to get games in. I'm coaching a youth wrestling team at night on top of my day job, (on top of splitting the PS3 and TV with my brother). I need to get games in when I can.
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   Let's try and stick to schedule Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:49 pm

Damn! Head you stay busy, that's a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's try and stick to schedule   Let's try and stick to schedule Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's try and stick to schedule
Page 1 of 1