The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

possible schedule conflict with playoffs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WichiWichiPai

possible schedule conflict with playoffs Empty
PostSubject: possible schedule conflict with playoffs   possible schedule conflict with playoffs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:45 pm

I'll be Out of the country from July 9th-16th...Unfortunately It seems that may be around the same time the playoffs begin... Just wondering if there was a possibility I can still participate... Or if I would be disqualified
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: possible schedule conflict with playoffs   possible schedule conflict with playoffs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Lets see how it works out. I would think you could probably get some games in before you leave and then some more after you come back with enough time to stay in the game. Lets see where we are at the end of the season. Somehow, someway, I much prefer to see playoff games played.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: possible schedule conflict with playoffs   possible schedule conflict with playoffs Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:36 pm

You would be allowed to play during our Season Ending Awards/Off Day (currently scheduled to start July 7 at 9:30p for 24 hours, with official playoffs begining July 8 at 9:30p), and even eariler (during Series 30) if we know who your opponent is.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: possible schedule conflict with playoffs   possible schedule conflict with playoffs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

possible schedule conflict with playoffs
Page 1 of 1