The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

ANNOUNCEMENT: New Procedure In Keeping Statistics In Place

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

ANNOUNCEMENT: New Procedure In Keeping Statistics In Place Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT: New Procedure In Keeping Statistics In Place   ANNOUNCEMENT: New Procedure In Keeping Statistics In Place Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:30 pm

Voting on the method we keep statistics in the League has ended in a tie. As commissioner, I will use my tiebreaker vote to confirm the keeping of all available stats by way of screenshots off Sportsconnect, with the exception of POG which will still be entered manually.

There is no more need to keep wins or saves. I will be deleting those already posted, and be posting screenshots of the leaderboard by the closing of Series 1

Please continue to record POG if you wish to particiate.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
nyynygnyknjd

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: New Procedure In Keeping Statistics In Place   ANNOUNCEMENT: New Procedure In Keeping Statistics In Place Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:34 pm

What if you don't have a flash drive to transfer the screens from the ps3 to the computer?
Back to top Go down
Smoke Stew

Smoke Stew

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: New Procedure In Keeping Statistics In Place   ANNOUNCEMENT: New Procedure In Keeping Statistics In Place Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:49 pm

Thinking on my feet here...

Send your screen shot in a PSN message to Mike?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nascar.com
nyynygnyknjd

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: New Procedure In Keeping Statistics In Place   ANNOUNCEMENT: New Procedure In Keeping Statistics In Place Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:51 pm

I was thinking the same thing. That puts a lot more on him though.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: New Procedure In Keeping Statistics In Place   ANNOUNCEMENT: New Procedure In Keeping Statistics In Place Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:49 pm

No guys, other than POG, you don't have to do a thing. I'M going to capture screenshots and post them.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
nyynygnyknjd

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: New Procedure In Keeping Statistics In Place   ANNOUNCEMENT: New Procedure In Keeping Statistics In Place Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:22 pm

I see said the blind man. Sorry for the confusion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: New Procedure In Keeping Statistics In Place   ANNOUNCEMENT: New Procedure In Keeping Statistics In Place Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT: New Procedure In Keeping Statistics In Place
Page 1 of 1