The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

ANNOUNCEMENT: League Activity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

ANNOUNCEMENT: League Activity  Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT: League Activity    ANNOUNCEMENT: League Activity  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:24 pm

Guys, I know we are in the middle of a holiday weekend after a 90 game season where some players maybe have nothing left to play for, but I have to say that I am a bit disappointed by the level of league participation over the last few weeks.

I look at the number of games I've resolved over the last few weeks, and realizing coin flips are deciding who goes to the playoffs. I'm seeing noone (but one) enter any nominations into the voting for our awards. And I'm worried about where we are going as a league compared to what we have been for the last year and a half.

Everyone has busy lives to lead. No one is getting paid for this (especially me). But I believe being a member of the Phoenix League means something. We each have a duty to represent the league in the best light. I kindly ask you to find the time, if just for a little bit longer, to finish faithfully and honestly what we started. Without regret and eager heart.

Thank you from the bottom of mine.

Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
elmamboking

ANNOUNCEMENT: League Activity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: League Activity    ANNOUNCEMENT: League Activity  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:23 am

Kinda tough for me to vote on this stuff since I was only here a short time. I'll vote when I'm around a full season. You do good work in this league and it's definitely one of the better ones around. Thx for having me!
Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT: League Activity
Page 1 of 1