The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

I wanna know What You guys think

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leokillz

Leokillz

I wanna know What You guys think Empty
PostSubject: I wanna know What You guys think   I wanna know What You guys think Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:45 pm

This is the logo of the Company where I work at: some people think that it is offensive to have a cow's ass in clothes and in the trucks.
What do You guys think?

I wanna know What You guys think Img00215

I wanna know What You guys think Img00211

I wanna know What You guys think Img00212

I didn't notice till somebody confronted me asking me how dare I drive around with a cow's ass in my truck, and just recently they gave Us some some shirts and hats, and of course We have the cow's ass in the back of them.

A co-worker of mine told me that the sign was design for Our competition to tell them to "kiss our ass" LoL.
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: I wanna know What You guys think   I wanna know What You guys think Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:08 pm

Damn son, u got bigger titties than my wife!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: I wanna know What You guys think   I wanna know What You guys think Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:15 pm

Is the front of the cow on the front of the shirt? If it is that makes sense to me. I think it's funny actually. Screw those yuppies that have a complaint to make. Like they don't know where milk comes from. Besides, that's the cleanest cows ass i've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: I wanna know What You guys think   I wanna know What You guys think Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:55 pm

Its funny..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: I wanna know What You guys think   I wanna know What You guys think Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:35 pm

Jones508 wrote:
Is the front of the cow on the front of the shirt? If it is that makes sense to me. I think it's funny actually. Screw those yuppies that have a complaint to make. Like they don't know where milk comes from. Besides, that's the cleanest cows ass i've ever seen.

That's one of the weird things, we don't have the front of the cow in the front of the shirt.
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   I wanna know What You guys think Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:48 am

You really are a milkman
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: I wanna know What You guys think   I wanna know What You guys think Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:00 pm

yOU BET
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna know What You guys think   I wanna know What You guys think Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wanna know What You guys think
Page 1 of 1