The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

W^ guys...Remember ME?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BA-ZERK

BA-ZERK

W^ guys...Remember ME? Empty
PostSubject: W^ guys...Remember ME?   W^ guys...Remember ME? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:19 pm

Im back......DaMilkMan sent me a message saying season 1 was over nd yall were getting ready for Season 2......I would like to be a part of it if Possible What a Face
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: W^ guys...Remember ME?   W^ guys...Remember ME? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:29 pm

Welcome back buddy.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: W^ guys...Remember ME?   W^ guys...Remember ME? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:29 pm

Actually, I was worried cause I didn't see you for a while. Thought you might have given up on us! Very Happy

Welcome back. Hang around for now. RSN is in charge of gathering up new players for then next season. We're in the middle of setting everything up right now. Glad to see you back!
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
BA-ZERK

BA-ZERK

PostSubject: Re: W^ guys...Remember ME?   W^ guys...Remember ME? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:21 am

My wife cleared all history and I couldnt remember the web address for nothing......but I have it saved now cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W^ guys...Remember ME?   W^ guys...Remember ME? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W^ guys...Remember ME?
Page 1 of 1