The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Individual Statistics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

Individual Statistics Empty
PostSubject: Individual Statistics   Individual Statistics Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:38 am

Players, both winners and losers of games, will be asked to pay special attention and record the box scores at the end of games. Of particular care should be the statistics of your own players. The reason is, I would like BOTH players to post, in the designated forum, at the end of each game, information about how their team individuals performed. We will keep a running tally of things such as Home Runs, RBI's etc. Since SportsConnect does not keep individual statistics, we will keep it on our own. This will GREATLY improve our ability to have end of the year awards.

There are only so many categories I am asking you to record, because things like batting average or ERA are impossible. We will stick to the easy things. Those include home runs, RBIs, stolen bases, wins, saves, and players of the game. I will update those on a (mostly) daily basis for the year and we will see the results.

It will be up to the team owners to post their individual stats for their team in the proper forum. If they do not, it will not be recorded in the Leader Board. I think this can be a lot of fun, and add to the drama of the season, so please try to make it happen.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net

Individual Statistics
Page 1 of 1