The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

What's the league opinion on Brett Favre?

Go down 
+2
REDSOXNATION22
head5745
6 posters
AuthorMessage
head5745

What's the league opinion on Brett Favre? Empty
PostSubject: What's the league opinion on Brett Favre?   What's the league opinion on Brett Favre? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:26 pm

I'm from Wisconsin and I'm a big-time Packer fan. Why he said he was retiring a couple weeks ago I'll never know, as I never lost faith that he'd go to the Vikings for a shot to stick up up Ted Thompson's rear for not bending over for him last summer. At another level, I'm kind of excited because I think the Pack has a great team this year, and this will make things even more interesting.

What are some thoughts from outside the midwest?

Do any of you guys even care about football?
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   What's the league opinion on Brett Favre? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:42 pm

GO PATS!
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: What's the league opinion on Brett Favre?   What's the league opinion on Brett Favre? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:06 pm

if I never heard his name ever again it would be too soon.
Back to top Go down
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

PostSubject: Re: What's the league opinion on Brett Favre?   What's the league opinion on Brett Favre? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:08 pm

He is awful. Why is he still playing football?
My Jets could have easily made the playoffs last year with Kellen Clemens, instead of this fool
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: Hey   What's the league opinion on Brett Favre? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:50 pm

GO Eagles Looking forward 2 a GREAT season from my birds. I am sick of Farve and have been sick of him since around 5 years ago when he started this retirement unretirement <EDIT>,he will hurt the vikes just like he hurt the jets last year.

ADMIN EDIT: Language
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: What's the league opinion on Brett Favre?   What's the league opinion on Brett Favre? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:09 pm

Please watch the language, smitty.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the league opinion on Brett Favre?   What's the league opinion on Brett Favre? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the league opinion on Brett Favre?
Page 1 of 1