The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

I call the bootum council FOR bbissette19

Go down 
+2
mikeda1940
bbissette19
6 posters

Vote bbissette back into league?
Yes
I call the bootum council FOR bbissette19 Vote_lcap100%I call the bootum council FOR bbissette19 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 9 ]
No
I call the bootum council FOR bbissette19 Vote_lcap0%I call the bootum council FOR bbissette19 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
bbissette19

I call the bootum council FOR bbissette19 Empty
PostSubject: I call the bootum council FOR bbissette19   I call the bootum council FOR bbissette19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:07 pm

I have my kids on the weekends which allows my only Sunday afternoon to play a weekend series. The only times I have had issues in playing people, are against the new guys. Now, "new guys", I am not blaming you by any means but when we miss two days and we are left on the third day to play 3 games, late at night, bbissette19 can not do that and I am sorry. There is my two cents

ADMIN EDIT: Changed title (and added poll)
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: I call the bootum council FOR bbissette19   I call the bootum council FOR bbissette19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:26 pm

Please vote QUICKLY to keep bbissette in the league. ALL MEMEBERS should vote. Out of 15 votes, bbissette needs 8 votes to stay in the league. Obviously bbissete should not himself vote.

In order to keep everything stable, I am extending Series 8 ONE HOUR. Please vote.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Freshnikes

Freshnikes

PostSubject: Re: I call the bootum council FOR bbissette19   I call the bootum council FOR bbissette19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:18 pm

I vote to keep bb19 to stay in the league ...
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: I call the bootum council FOR bbissette19   I call the bootum council FOR bbissette19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:31 pm

I'll accept you vote as cast, FN, but you can also pick "Yes" and push the vote button to make it official.
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: I call the bootum council FOR bbissette19   I call the bootum council FOR bbissette19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:56 pm

done... I voted yes.. i pushed the button

Last edited by PlatanoRich on Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: I call the bootum council FOR bbissette19   I call the bootum council FOR bbissette19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:57 pm

FN, I just ask to let me know if you push the button, so I'm not counting your vote twice. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Freshnikes

Freshnikes

PostSubject: Re: I call the bootum council FOR bbissette19   I call the bootum council FOR bbissette19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:16 pm

Just pushed.... YES....lol and submit
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: Re: I call the bootum council FOR bbissette19   I call the bootum council FOR bbissette19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:34 pm

i vote YES bb19 is solid and plays the right way. Just get your games in buddy and lets NOT have 2 do this anymore,ill work with u bb19 when our series comes up bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!which is SOON i think LOL!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: I call the bootum council FOR bbissette19   I call the bootum council FOR bbissette19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:40 pm

I see BB online all the time... We just need to schedule gms a little bit better betwwen the memmbers of this league
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: I call the bootum council FOR bbissette19   I call the bootum council FOR bbissette19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:45 pm

And with that, bbissette has a majority vote to stay in the league.

bbissette will sit at 54% at the conclusion of this series and MUST play all three games of his next series or we will be all back here again.

Shouldn't be too hard to find Leo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I call the bootum council FOR bbissette19   I call the bootum council FOR bbissette19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I call the bootum council FOR bbissette19
Page 1 of 1